- For use with UPLIFT T-frame desks
- Not compatible with C-frame desks
- Standard foot is sold individually
Standard T-Frame Foot
When you need a replacement foot for your UPLIFT Desk, there are options.
Order Standard T-frame Feet individually in your choice of black, gray, white, or metallic (industrial style) finishes, swapping out worn feet for new ones.
If you're switching to a smaller desktop and need feet that don't protrude, you may want to look at the UPLIFT Short Foot listing.
These feet are not compatible with C-frame desks.
|Available colors||Black, gray, white, metallic (industrial style)|
|Compatibility||UPLIFT T-Frame Desks ONLY|
|Quantity||Single standard foot|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a new foot for my standing desk?
If your foot is lost, broken, or you just want a different color foot for your UPLIFT Desk, these Standard Feet for T-frame Desks can help. They are sold individually, so if you want to swap out both feet, order a set!
- Will this fit on my C-Frame Desk?
No, Standard Foot for T-frame Desks were designed to work on T-frame desks only. Check out our other C-frame desk feet listings for more options to get you standing.
- What is the difference between standard feet and short feet?
If you work at a desktop that is more than 22.75 inches deep, standard feet will fit your desk. However, if your desktop is compact, a short footwill do.
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a variety of colors: black, gray, white, and metallic (industrial style).
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a non-toxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.