- For use with UPLIFT T-frame desks
- Not compatible with C-frame desks
- Standard foot is sold individually
Standard T-Frame Foot
When you need a replacement foot for your UPLIFT Desk, there are options.
Order Standard T-frame Feet individually in your choice of black, gray, or white finishes, swapping out worn feet for new ones.
If you're switching to a smaller desktop and need feet that don't protrude, you may want to look at the UPLIFT Short Foot listing.
These feet are not compatible with C-frame desks.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Compatibility||UPLIFT T-Frame Desks ONLY|
|Quantity||Single standard foot|
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a new foot for my standing desk?
If your foot is lost, broken, or you just want a different color foot for your UPLIFT Desk, these Standard Feet for T-frame Desks can help. They are sold individually, so if you want to swap out both feet, order a set!
- Will this fit on my C-Frame Desk?
No, Standard Foot for T-frame Desks were designed to work on T-frame desks only. Check out our other C-frame desk feet listings for more options to get you standing.
- What is the difference between standard feet and short feet?
If you work at a desktop that is more than 22.75 inches deep, standard feet will fit your desk. However, if your desktop is compact, a short footwill do.
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a non-toxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.