- For use with UPLIFT T-frame desks
- Not compatible with C-frame desks
- Standard foot is sold individually
Standard T-Frame Foot
When you need a replacement foot for your UPLIFT Desk, there are options.
Order Standard T-frame Feet individually in your choice of black, gray, white, or metallic (industrial style) finishes, swapping out worn feet for new ones.
If you're switching to a smaller desktop and need feet that don't protrude, you may want to look at the UPLIFT Short Foot listing.
These feet are not compatible with C-frame desks.
|Available colors||Black, gray, white, metallic (industrial style)|
|Compatibility||UPLIFT T-Frame Desks ONLY|
|Quantity||Single standard foot|
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a new foot for my standing desk?
If your foot is lost, broken, or you just want a different color foot for your UPLIFT Desk, these Standard Feet for T-frame Desks can help. They are sold individually, so if you want to swap out both feet, order a set!
- Will this fit on my C-Frame Desk?
No, Standard Foot for T-frame Desks were designed to work on T-frame desks only. Check out our other C-frame desk feet listings for more options to get you standing.
- What is the difference between standard feet and short feet?
If you work at a desktop that is more than 22.75 inches deep, standard feet will fit your desk. However, if your desktop is compact, a short footwill do.
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a variety of colors: black, gray, white, and metallic (industrial style).
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a non-toxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.