Join Our Team
We are a fast growing, mid-sized, ergonomic office furniture company with a high production work environment. It’s our mission to deliver sincere, world-class service and provide solutions that benefit our customers. UPLIFT Desk leads the adjustable height desk and ergonomic office furniture market by helping people be more comfortable at work and providing first-rate customer service and products. We are also the proud manufacturers and sellers of our own amazing height adjustable standing desk, the UPLIFT Desk. We know that every individual has specific needs for their work environment, so the customer service we provide is 100% individualized for 100% satisfaction. We also have a Certified Professional Ergonomist on staff to help optimize our customers’ work environments using ergonomic principles, ergonomics being the science of designing the workplace to fit and accommodate the worker.
Descriptions of job positions can be found via our company page on Indeed here. If you are interested in being a part of our team, please send us your resume and cover letter. You can also download our employment application in PDF or Word format, or fill out an application online. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're always looking for talented people; if the position you're interested in is currently not open, please feel free to submit your resume and we'll keep it on file for consideration when something opens up. All positions are in-office position only, no telecommuting.
We base our company vision and strategy on these core values:
- Selling the highest quality products available
- Delighting our customers in every aspect of their experience
- Fostering team member happiness and excellence
- Driving profits and growth at fair prices
- Caring about our communities and our environment
- Championing mutually supportive partnerships with our suppliers
- Promoting customer health through ergonomic education
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Generous paid time off
- Excellent group health insurance (70% paid by employer)
- 4% 401K company matching with instant vesting
- A merit-based environment that rewards growth and accomplishment regardless of seniority
- Electric height-adjustable desk and ergonomic chair, mouse, keyboard, and headset provided
- Regular fun, offsite team building and social events
- A supportive and engaging work culture that promotes healthy living
- A full kitchen and refrigerators stocked with complimentary healthy snack options such as fresh fruits and vegetables, lunch meats, bakery items, cheeses, snack bars, and a variety of drinks
- In 2020, we are anticipating moving into our beautiful brand-new campus in North East Austin that will offer cutting-edge office space and amenities