15 Year Warranty on all UPLIFT Desk Products.
We Have You Covered.
We're dedicated to designing and manufacturing high quality, durable, and functional products, all backed by a 15 Year Warranty. We have the least warranty exceptions in the industry, we truly do have you covered!
Half of all reported standing desk issues are resolved by a simple reset procedure, which only takes a few minutes. Click the Troubleshooting Help button to visit the Desk Reset + Troubleshooting page.
Click the Warranty Form button to jump to the form entry section of this page.
UPLIFT Desk 15 Year Warranty Exceptions
We stand firmly behind our UPLIFT Desk products. We don't like warranty fine print so we offer an industry leading warranty with minimal exceptions. Our 15 year warranty does not apply to:
- Orders placed before April 14, 2021. See previous warranty terms
- Products manufactured by other brands
- Anyone but the original purchaser of the product. Warranty is non-transferable
- Normal wear and tear over time, including dents, scratches, stains, fading, and tears
- Natural material variations found in Solid Wood, Butcher Block, and Bamboo desktops such as color, grain, knots, etc
- Changes in finishes or colors, including colorfastness and fading due to exposure to direct sunlight or aging
- Damage due to improper assembly/disassembly
- Cost reimbursement of assembly services
- Damage caused by improper cleaning supplies or product modifications, misuse, abuse or floods, fire, hurricanes
- Imprinting and scratching due to writing instruments or other sharp objects
- Multi-shift use. 15 Year Warranty period is reduced proportionally for usage greater than 40 hours per week
- Scratch & Dent or Open Box products
Regarding Solid Wood, Butcher Block, & Bamboo Desktops
Solid Wood, Butcher Block, and Bamboo desktops have natural material variations that make them desirable to most customers. Also, desktop colors can appear different from our product images depending on your computer monitor's color accuracy. The warranty does not cover natural wood and bamboo material variations such as color, grain, knots, etc. If you are concerned about natural material variations, please consider our Eco or Greenguard-Gold certified Laminate desktops. If you are not satisfied with your desktop for any reason other than natural material variations, please fill out the Warranty Form for review by the warranty department.
- If you live in dry climates: If your natural wood or bamboo desktop has cracked, it's likely that the desktop material shrank as it dried causing the desktop to crack over time. If you suspect that this is the case or if you've experienced wood cracking before, we recommend that you switch to our Laminate or Eco desktop as they are not susceptible to dry climates or fluctuations in temperature and humidity
- If you don't like material variations: Laminate and Eco desktops have no natural variations and imperfections
- If your desk gets long term direct sun exposure: Laminate and Eco desktops aren't as impacted by long term direct sun exposure
Warranty Service for UPLIFT Desk Products
In the rare event that you discover a defect, we will take the time to make an honest assessment while diagnosing the issue. Photos or videos you provide will improve our ability to quickly and correctly identify the issue and resolve it for you. Once we receive a completed Warranty Form, please allow 1-3 business days to process. We may require the defective product to be returned.
If a replacement is needed, all in-stock products are shipped in 1-2 business days, most via FedEx ground. We ship from Austin, TX. View the shipping page to see transit times.
- In the Contiguous USA (48 US), for approved warranty claims submitted during the first year after purchase, we cover shipping costs for both the product return and the product replacement. After one year, all warranty related shipping costs are covered by the customer
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge
- Outside of the Contiguous USA (48 US), all warranty related shipping costs are covered by the customer
Previous UPLIFT Desk Warranty Terms
Warranty terms for UPLIFT Desk products received before April 14, 2021
Fill Out the Warranty Form Below
We will repair or replace warrantied products with new or in rare cases "like new" refurbished product of comparable function and quality, or provide fair store credit for the affected product if we determine that repair or replacement is not feasible or timely.
This is the only express warranty offered on UPLIFT Desk® products. We reserve the right to request that the damaged product be returned prior to granting a remedy.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE REMEDY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT AND NO OTHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTY IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED AND TO THE EXTENT THEY ARE LEGALLY REQUIRED, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. UPLIFT DESK, AND PARENT COMPANY, SQUARE GROVE LLC, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF TIME, COMMERCIAL LOSS, INCONVENIENCE, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.