UPLIFT Desk Warranty
Each one of our UPLIFT Desk products is covered by a limited warranty, based on our confidence in the superior quality of our frames, motors, electronics, desktops and accessories.
What is covered?
- UPLIFT Desk frames: we stand behind our high quality frames, electronics, and motors. We cover any defects or malfunctions in the desk frame including the motor, metal/aluminum components, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms.
- UPLIFT desktops: we cover any desktops that are rendered unusable as a result of a manufacturer's defect or damage in shipping.
- UPLIFT accessories: we warrant that our accessories are free from any defects in materials or workmanship.
What is not covered?
This warranty does not cover any problems which result from improper set-up, unauthorized modification, normal wear and tear, abuse, or force majeure, such as hurricane or floods.
Imperfections that occur naturally, such as those sometimes found in reclaimed or solid woods, do not qualify for repairs or replacements. Regardless of how carefully you use, or how well you care for your desktop, it will eventually begin to show age and wear.
Also, consequential (the cost of repairing or replacing other property damaged in the event of our product malfunctioning) and incidental (loss of time, loss of use) damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
How long does the coverage last?
Coverage begins on the day you receive your order, warranted to the original owner only, and lasts the full term listed below.Warranty for UPLIFT Desks received after March 10, 2015
- 7 years for desk base: motor, frame, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms
- 7 years for desktop: repair or replacement if top is rendered unusable as the result of a defect or damage in shipping
- Extension of the term above available: 12 years from date of receipt for an additional cost
- 5 years on frame, motor, controller, switch and mechanisms
- 5 years on frame and non-moving metal parts
- 2 years on motor, controller, switch and mechanisms
- 7-year warranty: casters and Motion stool
- 5-year warranty: keyboard trays, monitor arms, laptop mounts, corner sleeve, acoustic privacy panels, modesty panels, and standing mat
- 3-year warranty: treadmill mat, Pursuit chair, and J3 chair
- 2-year warranty: desk converters, CPU holder, and track spacer
- 1-year warranty: motion boards, wire management kits, clamp-on surge protector, desk hooks, desk drawers, notebook and tablet stand, privacy panel mounting hardware, LED task lights, power grommets, wire grommets, advanced digital memory keypad, control box, and USB hubs
What we will do
In the rare event that something does go wrong with any of your UPLIFT products, just let us know. We will replace items or parts at no cost to you, and ship them via standard ground service anywhere in the lower 48 United States for free. Expedited shipping is available at your expense. If you are outside the US48, you will be responsible for shipping charges only, regardless of method.
Warranty support for UPLIFT solid wood desktops includes expert advice from our woodworker on how to care for your custom desktop, as well as assessment of any issues that may arise. You will also play a big part in the life of your custom wood desktop. Handmade wood furniture requires some basic maintenance on your part to keep it in tip-top shape and looking great for years to come.
The UPLIFT Limited Warranty covers only parts, not labor.
How to get service
Call us at 1-800-349-3839 for warranty support. You can also email us at email@example.com. When you contact us, please have your order number handy for quicker service. If you bought from one of our resellers, please provide your proof of purchase.
What if I'm outside the warranty coverage?
Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable fee. We also offer discounts if you’d like a quote on a new model to replace an out-of-warranty item.
How does state law apply?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.