Table of Contents
This shipping page has the following sections. You can scroll through all the sections or click on one of the links below to jump to that section.
General Shipping Information
- Different items may ship from different warehouses and could arrive to you on different days. If an item on your order is backordered, that item will ship separately from any item that is in stock.
Orders will be shipped complete if :
- Your order will be shipped via a freight truck
- Your receiving address is outside of the United States
- Your receiving address is for a 3rd party installer, such as a white glove agent
- During normal business operations, UPLIFT Desk orders ship the same business day if ordered by 3:00 PM Central Time. Shipping timeframes are updated in real-time on our website. Current lead times are posted for both the primary item on any page, as well as any individual options and accessories which could have different lead times. If you chose to order a backordered item, option, or accessory, please check your email for updates to your order
- Shipping is free for the contiguous 48 United States. For other destinations, your shipping costs will be calculated at checkout (see more about that below)
- Order tracking: We will send you an email with the tracking number as soon as your order ships which you can use to track your shipment. If your tracking number doesn't provide results, please wait a few hours for the shipping carrier to update the status and then check again
- Our FedEx shipments do not require a signature for delivery
- Contact us prior to placing your order if you would like to provide personalized delivery instructions, choose delivery times and dates, or request a hold/redirect of packages. You can, at times, request some of these actions yourself via FedEx's Delivery Manager after an order is placed
- Most orders ship via FedEx Ground, however very large items or bulk orders will ship via a Freight Carrier. Very small items usually ship via United States Postal Service (USPS)
Transit Times: You'll Get Your Order Fast
During normal business operations, most orders ship the same business day if ordered by 3:00 PM Central Time, add one business day if ordering after 3PM Central Time. Differences in production time will be listed on the product page or within any available option that differs from the product page. FedEx is our primary carrier because they typically ship faster than UPS. How fast? See below for shipping times from our facility in Austin, TX:
Estimated Transit Times
*Map is for informational purposes only and is based on FedEx Ground Service Maps. Your transit time and carrier may vary.
Please note that larger orders that require freight shipment may take an extra day to process and prepare for shipment.
Expedited Shipping: Need Your Order Delivered Even Faster?
If you're in a hurry, we can air-ship your desk or chair so it arrives next-day or 2nd-day. Unlike other companies, we do not mark up our expedited shipping fees. Instead, we mark them down! We want to make your expedited shipping options more affordable, so you pay the difference in cost between standard ground shipping and expedited shipping, rather than the full cost of expedited shipping. See available shipping options at checkout. Please note, expedited shipping reduces the transit time of your order from Austin, but it does not reduce the lead time to prepare and ship your order. But we typically ship the same business day you order if ordered by 3pm Central Time.
Damaged or Lost Packages
We do everything we can to make sure that your products are protected during the shipping process. The vast majority of our orders arrive efficiently and in pristine condition. However, shipping damage and lost packages can happen. If your product arrives with damage, or if something is missing from your order, don't worry, we've got you covered!
We email tracking numbers for every order so you'll be able to follow the order from when it leaves our facility to when it arrives at your door.
- In the case of damage, we will need you to send us pictures of the damage to the product and the packaging in order to make a claim.
- In the case of a missing package, the sooner we can know about it the better. You can contact our friendly customer service team and we can see if the package is just delayed in shipping or verify with the shipping company if it wasn't delivered because it was lost or damaged.
Please contact us within 7 days of the delivery (or projected delivery on the tracking) if something is missing or damaged and we will get you taken care of as soon as possible.
Some heavier items will ship more safely on a pallet, including UPLIFT Desks with made-to-order solid wood or oversized desktops, orders with treadmills or large storage solutions, and most orders with 6 or more desks. If your order needs to ship freight, our dedicated team will contact you to pick a freight delivery method that works for you. Some important information to be aware of:
- We will contact you to review your options and ensure a smooth delivery process
- Items that must be shipped via freight carrier do not have readily available expedited shipping options. However, if your order needs to be shipped freight and you need it faster, please contact us to explore our expedited or guaranteed options
- The freight carrier will call you directly to schedule your delivery
- Your freight order will be delivered to your company's loading dock or to your home's curb. If you need your order brought inside and the pallet removed, we offer White Glove Delivery & Installation; to purchase this service, please contact us for a quote
- Larger orders requiring freight shipment may take an extra day to process and prepare for shipment
- The delivery must be received by you, or someone over 18 years of age authorized by you to inspect the shipment and sign the driver's paperwork
Shipping Outside the Contiguous United States (outside the Lower 48 states):
Your discounted shipping costs will be estimated at checkout. We always cover a portion of the shipping cost, giving you the same shipping cost savings our contiguous 48 US customers enjoy.
International Electrical Considerations: All UPLIFT Desk control boxes and legs are designed for 120V power input. If you are ordering an UPLIFT Desk for use where 120V power is not available, you'll need to use a step-down transformer to prevent damaging the desk frame's electronics and voiding the warranty.
To Alaska & Hawaii: Shipping cost will be calculated at checkout, but we will contact you for any costs that cannot be calculated online. Your shipping cost is the cost of shipping to your state minus our standard shipping cost in the contiguous U.S. Please note that the most expensive portion of the desk shipping cost is the cost to ship the desktop due to its size and weight. A less expensive option to consider is to purchase an UPLIFT Desk frame only and add a locally purchased desktop or one that you have made yourself.
To Canada: We typically ship UPLIFT Desk products to you via FedEx and thus your shipping cost includes all duties and taxes, so your order will ship through customs without you having to worry about surprise fees. Your shipping cost is discounted by the typical cost of shipping your order within the contiguous United States. All non-UPLIFT Desk items may require additional shipping costs. Orders to Canada may take 1 to 2 extra business days before shipping. Some bulk orders may require additional freight, but we will contact you if that's the case to determine the best shipping method.
To Countries Other Than the United States and Canada: For a full sit-stand desk at a reasonable cost, we suggest purchasing our UPLIFT Desk frame only and sourcing your desktop locally. Shipping desktops is expensive. For all products, as you checkout, we will provide a shipping estimate. After you checkout, we may also contact you to discuss other shipping options. We can often find more cost-efficient options for delivering your order to your local airport or help you pick out a freight forwarder (see below). We do not ship desktops to destinations outside of the United States and Canada except via palletized freight shipping to a commercial address. At our discretion, wire transfer for payment may be required prior to shipping. Taxes and brokerage fees will apply and are not covered by UPLIFT Desk. If you require warranty support, we will require payment of shipping costs on warranty components. Alternatively, we can ship your order to an address within the lower 48 United States at no charge.
To Military Post Offices: APOs, FPOs, and DPOs will be sent a quote for shipping costs. Please contact us to get a shipping quote and place your order.
Freight Forwarders: There are many freight forwarders located in the United States that can effectively manage your international delivery. We will ship to any of these freight forwarders at no charge. Under the Specs/Assembly tab for each product on our website, the shipping weights and dimensions for all UPLIFT Desk products are listed out to make it easier for a freight forwarder to assist you with exporting your order.