General Shipping Information
- Most UPLIFT Desk orders ship the same business day if ordered by 3PM Central Time
- Free shipping in the contiguous 48 United States. For other destinations, your shipping costs will be calculated at checkout (see more about that below)
- We'll email you tracking information as soon as your order ships
- Our FedEx shipments do not require a signature for delivery
- Just give us a call if you would like to provide personalized delivery instructions, choose delivery times and dates, or hold/redirect packages. You can also perform these actions yourself via FedEx's Delivery Manager
- Most orders ship via FedEx Ground, however very large items or bulk orders will ship via a Freight Carrier, and small items, such as screws or small products, usually ship via United States Postal Service (USPS)
You'll Get Your Order Fast
Most orders ship the same business day if ordered by 3PM Central Time, add one day if ordering after 3PM Central Time. Differences in production time will be listed on the product page or within any available option that differs from the product page. We use FedEx as our primary carrier because they ship faster than UPS. How fast? See below for shipping times from our factory in Austin, TX:
Estimated Transit Times
*Map is for informational purposes only and is based on FedEx Ground Service Maps. Your transit time and carrier may vary.
Please note that larger orders that require freight shipment may take an extra day to process and prepare for shipment.
Need Your Order Delivered Even Faster?
We can next-day or 2nd-day air ship your large desk or chair! Unlike other companies, we do not mark up our expedited shipping fees. Instead, we mark them down! We want to make your expedited shipping options more affordable, so you just pay the difference in cost between standard shipping and expedited shipping, rather than the full cost of expedited shipping. See available shipping options at checkout.
We're located in Austin. If you ship your order within our local delivery range which includes Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, and Houston metro areas, our website will give you Local Delivery and discounted installation options.
- CONTIGUOUS 48 UNITED STATES - Room of Choice Delivery with Installation is available.* A team from our nationwide network of white glove agents will assemble your products in the room of your choice and remove any unwanted packaging. Please note: If you're in a hurry, keep in mind that choosing this method can add up to two weeks to your order's transit time
- Please note that we make our products easy to assemble. Seriously, watch a 2-minute video of us assembling an UPLIFT Desk in about 7 minutes (or our real time 7-minute assembly video is here). We want you to save on installation costs. We do offer Installation Services for shipping locations in the contiguous US. As you check out, you'll see the installation options that are available for purchase. If you do not see the installation option you need, please contact us to get a customized delivery option
*Note: The state of California is Room of Choice delivery-only (no installation services available).
Shipping Outside the Contiguous United States (Lower 48):
Your discounted shipping costs will be estimated at checkout. We always cover a portion of the shipping cost, giving you the same shipping dollar savings our contiguous 48 US customers enjoy.
- To Alaska & Hawaii: Shipping will be calculated at checkout, though we will contact you for any costs that cannot be calculated online. Your shipping cost is the cost of shipping to your state minus our standard shipping cost in the contiguous US. A less expensive option to a full desk is to purchase an UPLIFT frame only and use a desktop that you buy locally or make (the desktop costs the most to ship because it's large)
- To Canada: Your shipping cost includes all duties and taxes, so your order will ship through customs without you having to worry about surprise fees. Your shipping cost is discounted by the typical cost of shipping your order within the contiguous US. Orders to Canada may take 1-2 extra business days before shipping. Some bulk orders may require additional freight, but we will contact you if that's the case to determine the best shipping method
- To Countries Other Than the United States and Canada: We will provide an estimate at checkout and may also contact you to discuss other options. We can often find surprisingly cost-efficient options for delivering your order to your local airport, or help you pick out a freight forwarder (see below). We do not ship desktops to destinations outside of the United States and Canada except via palletized freight. For a full sit-stand desk at a reasonable cost, we suggest purchasing our UPLIFT frame only and sourcing your desktop locally. We may require a wire transfer for payment at our discretion, and taxes and brokerage fees will apply. If you need any warranty support, we will need to collect funds for shipping costs on warranty components or we can ship to an address in the lower 48 for free
- To Military Post Offices: APOs, FPOs, and DPOs will be sent a quote for shipping. Please call us at 512-614-3152 or 800-349-3839, email us at email@example.com, or use our contact form to get a shipping quote and place your order
Freight Forwarders: There are many freight forwarders located in the United States that can effectively manage your international delivery. We will ship to any of these freight forwarders for free. Our website includes shipping weights and dimensions on all UPLIFT products, making it easier to find a freight forwarder to assist you with exporting your order.
International Electrical Considerations: Please plan accordingly, our products are designed for a 110 volt / AC power supply.
Some heavier items will ship more safely on a pallet, including: UPLIFT desks with made to order solid wood or oversized desktops, orders with treadmills or large storage solutions, and most orders with 6+ desks. If your order needs to ship freight, our dedicated team will contact you to pick a freight delivery method that works for you. Here's some key information:
- We will contact you to review your options and ensure a smooth delivery
- Items that must be shipped via freight carrier do not have readily available expedited shipping options. However, if your order needs to be shipped freight and you need it faster, please contact us to explore our expedited or guaranteed options
- The freight carrier will call you directly to schedule delivery
- Your order will be delivered to your company's loading dock or to your home's curb. If you need your order brought inside and the pallet removed, we offer Room of Choice Delivery with Installation
- Please note that larger orders that require freight shipment may take an extra day to process and prepare for shipment
- The delivery must be received by you or an authorized person that can inspect the shipment and sign the driver's paperwork