UPLIFT Desk is operational, we're here to support you.
With many people now working from home, we are experiencing a high volume of sales and customer support calls. We are grateful to be the choice of so many people and are working hard to get orders shipped as fast as possible.
Most answers are listed below and are kept current, please take a look before contacting us. In an effort to help us serve as many people as possible, please consider filling out this contact form. It is the best and most efficient way to contact us. Please only submit one request and give us up to 48 hours (2 business days) to respond. Submitting multiple requests via phone, voicemail, email, or chat will only slow us down.
When will I hear back? We will respond as quickly as we possibly can. We are assisting more people than ever due to the transition from work offices to home offices and we greatly appreciate your patience during this time. We know you are going to love your new UPLIFT Desk and will be convinced that it was worth the wait!
When will my order ship? DUE TO UNUSUALLY HIGH DEMAND, MOST OF OUR DESKS AND IN-STOCK PRODUCTS CURRENTLY HAVE A 1 DAY LEAD TIME. We are working hard to get as many orders shipped as quickly as possible. We are improving our capabilities every day and working as hard as possible to serve you and we greatly appreciate your patience. During typical operations, orders ship the same day they are ordered as long as orders are received by 3pm Central Time. Any updates to your order will be sent via email. Please reply to these emails with any questions you may have and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Shipping to a Business Address? Please note that the business must be open for delivery to occur. If your business is not open currently, or has limited operating hours, you will need to watch the tracking to determine exactly when delivery will occur and be at the business when it's delivered. If you need your shipment delivered elsewhere, please let us know as soon as possible.
See more COVID-19 related questions and answers on our FAQ page.
If you have a question that you don't see answered below, please feel free to contact us.
Table of Contents
This shipping page has the following sections. You can scroll through all the sections or click on one of the links below to jump to that section.
General Shipping Information
- Different items may ship from different warehouses and could arrive to you on different days. If an item on your order is backordered, that item will ship separately from any item that is in stock.
Orders will be shipped complete if :
- Your order will be shipped via a freight truck
- Your receiving address is outside of the United States
- Your receiving address is for a 3rd party installer, such as a white glove agent
- During normal business operations, UPLIFT Desk orders ship the same business day if ordered by 3:00 PM Central Time. Shipping timeframes are updated in real-time on our website. Current lead times are posted for both the primary item on any page, as well as any individual options and accessories which could have different lead times. If you chose to order a backordered item, option, or accessory, please check your email for updates to your order
- Shipping is free for the contiguous 48 United States. For other destinations, your shipping costs will be calculated at checkout (see more about that below)
- Order tracking: We will send you an email with the tracking number as soon as your order ships which you can use to track your shipment. If your tracking number doesn't provide results, please wait a few hours for the shipping carrier to update the status and then check again
- Our FedEx shipments do not require a signature for delivery
- Contact us if you would like to provide personalized delivery instructions, choose delivery times and dates, or hold/redirect packages. You can also perform these actions yourself via FedEx's Delivery Manager
- Most orders ship via FedEx Ground, however very large items or bulk orders will ship via a Freight Carrier. Very small items usually ship via United States Postal Service (USPS)
Transit Times: You'll Get Your Order Fast
During normal business operations, most orders ship the same business day if ordered by 3:00 PM Central Time, add one business day if ordering after 3PM Central Time. Differences in production time will be listed on the product page or within any available option that differs from the product page. FedEx is our primary carrier because they typically ship faster than UPS. How fast? See below for shipping times from our facility in Austin, TX:
Estimated Transit Times
*Map is for informational purposes only and is based on FedEx Ground Service Maps. Your transit time and carrier may vary.
Please note that larger orders that require freight shipment may take an extra day to process and prepare for shipment.
Expedited Shipping: Need Your Order Delivered Even Faster?
If you're in a hurry, we can airship your large desk or chair so it arrives next-day or 2nd-day. Unlike other companies, we do not mark up our expedited shipping fees. Instead, we mark them down! We want to make your expedited shipping options more affordable, so you pay the difference in cost between standard ground shipping and expedited shipping, rather than the full cost of expedited shipping. See available shipping options at checkout. Please note, expedited shipping reduces the transit time of your order from Austin, but it does not reduce the lead time to prepare and ship your order. But we typically ship the same business day you order if ordered by 3pm Central Time.
Assembly + Installation Services: Need Help Assembling Your Order?
Our team always aims to ensure that our products are easy to assemble. Seriously, watch a 2-minute video of us assembling an UPLIFT Desk in about 7 minutes (you can also see the real-time 7-minute assembly video here). Ultimately, we want you to save on installation costs, but we also understand that in some cases, professional assembly is needed. That's why we offer affordable in-home and in-business assembly services for metropolitan locations throughout the U.S.
Two Leg Desk Assembly - $299.00 includes installation of all desk mounted accessories purchased with desk (excluding chairs, treadmills, bikes, and other accessories that aren't mounted to the desk)
Three or Four Leg Desk Assembly - $399.00 includes installation of all desk mounted accessories purchased with desk (excluding chairs, treadmills, bikes, and other accessories that aren't mounted to the desk)
Packaging removal can also be added for an additional $130 per desk.
What to Know About Our Assembly Services:
- Once your order ships, our expert installers will call you 24-48 hours after product delivery to schedule a 2-hour window for assembly and installation
- Once you receive your order, please inspect it to ensure that all items were included and are damage-free. We also ask that you move all boxes to the room you'd like them assembled in BEFORE the installer arrives. If you anticipate needing help moving your items inside and to their intended location, contact us to ask about our white glove delivery & installation service
- On the day of install, an agent will arrive at your location, complete the setup of the desk and accessories, test the desk to ensure it is functioning properly, and finish by moving packing materials and trash (pallet not included) to your trash receptacle. Pallet removal can be included in some areas for an additional fee (please call us for availability and a quote)
- Our assembly services include FREE installation for all accessories except chairs, treadmills, and exercise bikes
- Additional fees may apply for assembly services in locations that are more than 50 miles outside major metropolitan areas and locations outside of the contiguous United States. Contact us for full pricing details
How to Add Assembly Services to Your Order:
- When assembling your order in our desk builder, look for "Expert Desk And Accessory Assembly" in the list under the "ADD ACCESSORIES" section
- Choose which installation option best suits your needs and select it to add it to your order
- If you don't see the type of installation you need, please contact us to get a customized installation option
Shipping Outside the Contiguous United States (outside the Lower 48 states):
Your discounted shipping costs will be estimated at checkout. We always cover a portion of the shipping cost, giving you the same shipping cost savings our contiguous 48 US customers enjoy.
International Electrical Considerations: All UPLIFT Desk control boxes and legs are designed for 120V power input. If you are ordering an UPLIFT Desk for use where 120V power is not available, you'll need to use a step-down transformer to prevent damaging the desk frame's electronics and voiding the warranty.
To Alaska & Hawaii: Shipping cost will be calculated at checkout, but we will contact you for any costs that cannot be calculated online. Your shipping cost is the cost of shipping to your state minus our standard shipping cost in the contiguous U.S. Please note that the most expensive portion of the desk shipping cost is the cost to ship the desktop due to its size and weight. A less expensive option to consider is to purchase an UPLIFT Desk frame only and add a locally purchased desktop or one that you have made yourself.
To Canada: We typically ship to you via FedEx and thus your shipping cost includes all duties and taxes, so your order will ship through customs without you having to worry about surprise fees. Your shipping cost is discounted by the typical cost of shipping your order within the contiguous United States. Orders to Canada may take 1 to 2 extra business days before shipping. Some bulk orders may require additional freight, but we will contact you if that's the case to determine the best shipping method.
To Countries Other Than the United States and Canada: For a full sit-stand desk at a reasonable cost, we suggest purchasing our UPLIFT Desk frame only and sourcing your desktop locally. Shipping desktops is expensive. For all products, as you checkout, we will provide a shipping estimate. After you checkout, we may also contact you to discuss other shipping options. We can often find more cost-efficient options for delivering your order to your local airport or help you pick out a freight forwarder (see below). We do not ship desktops to destinations outside of the United States and Canada except via palletized freight shipping to a commercial address. At our discretion, wire transfer for payment may be required prior to shipping. Taxes and brokerage fees will apply and are not covered by UPLIFT Desk. If you require warranty support, we will require payment of shipping costs on warranty components. Alternatively, we can ship your order to an address within the lower 48 United States at no charge.
To Military Post Offices: APOs, FPOs, and DPOs will be sent a quote for shipping costs. Please contact us to get a shipping quote and place your order.
Freight Forwarders: There are many freight forwarders located in the United States that can effectively manage your international delivery. We will ship to any of these freight forwarders at no charge. Under the Specs/Assembly tab for each product on our website, the shipping weights and dimensions for all UPLIFT Desk products are listed out to make it easier for a freight forwarder to assist you with exporting your order.
Some heavier items will ship more safely on a pallet, including UPLIFT Desks with made-to-order solid wood or oversized desktops, orders with treadmills or large storage solutions, and most orders with 6 or more desks. If your order needs to ship freight, our dedicated team will contact you to pick a freight delivery method that works for you. Some important information to be aware of:
- We will contact you to review your options and ensure a smooth delivery process
- Items that must be shipped via freight carrier do not have readily available expedited shipping options. However, if your order needs to be shipped freight and you need it faster, please contact us to explore our expedited or guaranteed options
- The freight carrier will call you directly to schedule your delivery
- Your freight order will be delivered to your company's loading dock or to your home's curb. If you need your order brought inside and the pallet removed, we offer White Glove Delivery & Installation; to purchase this service, please contact us for a quote
- Larger orders requiring freight shipment may take an extra day to process and prepare for shipment
- The delivery must be received by you, or someone over 18 years of age authorized by you to inspect the shipment and sign the driver's paperwork