30 Day Trial for All UPLIFT Desk Products
We’re so confident you’ll love your new UPLIFT desk and accessories that we offer a 30 day trial period to back them up. If you're not completely satisfied for any reason, we’ll refund your purchase price with no restocking fees. You only pay return shipping to send the item(s) back to us.
This policy applies to the return of any stock (non-custom built) UPLIFT desk, frame, or accessory orders, and excludes custom-made items. Our custom, made to order desktops are not returnable; however, you may return the frame and accessories.
Please note, we may not be able to offer standard returns on orders that include especially large quantities of items. In those instances, our support team will reach out to you before shipping the order to confirm that everything is correct and no errors were made during order entry. If you are considering placing a large order, we encourage you to place an order for a single, sample item first to ensure that a return is not needed.
If you need to return an item, simply request a return within 30 days of receipt. Our returns team will receive your request and email you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 10 days, along with instructions for sending the product back to us.
Once your RMA is issued, you will have another 30 days to return the product to us. It is strongly recommended that when you ship, you use a carrier and method that is traceable and insurable. We cannot take responsibility for items that are lost in transit, or that do not reach us.
After your items are received back at our warehouse, our team will work quickly to process your refund. Refunds are issued via the same payment method that was used to make the purchase. In most cases, you can look for a refund to appear on your credit statement within 4-6 business days.
RETURNS FOR UPLIFT-BRANDED PRODUCTS
- You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping when sending items back. You may select the carrier and method of your choice; however, please take steps to ensure the product is received back in undamaged and like-new condition, or you may be assessed a 10% restocking fee.
- You will not be charged a restocking fee for the return of a single UPLIFT brand accessory, desk frame, or a single stock (not custom) desk or desktop, so long as those items are received back in undamaged and like-new condition. A 10% restocking fee may be assessed on damaged returns, or returns of multiple duplicate items.
- If you received free outgoing shipping when you made your purchase, it remains free. You will not be charged for the cost of shipping your items to you; only for return shipping. Additional services ordered at the time of purchase, including Expedited Shipping, Expedited Production, Room of Choice Delivery, Installation, or Non-Contiguous US Delivery, cannot be refunded.
RETURNS FOR NON-UPLIFT-BRANDED PRODUCTS
- For products that included free outbound shipping or freight to you at the time of the order, the total cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from your refund amount.
- You will be charged a 10% restocking fee, to be deducted from the refund amount, for all opened products.
- You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping when sending items back. You may select the carrier and method of your choice; however, please take steps to ensure the product is received back in undamaged and like-new condition, or you may be assessed additional restocking fees.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL RETURNS
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number
- The RMA number must be requested within 30 days of receipt of product
- You are responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number.
- For full desks and some large items, return shipping may require coordinating with a freight company.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional restocking fees.
- Returned items with significant damage caused by heavy use or poor packaging will have an additional repair fee deducted from the refund. Adding additional packing material, like newspaper or styrofoam, can help prevent damage due to items shifting in transit.
- We strongly suggest using a traceable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit. If the returned item is damaged in transit, you will be responsible for filing a shipping claim.
- We do not accept returns on bulk orders. While we're happy to work with you and can, in most cases, offer discounts on bulk orders, we suggest that you order one of an item to test before placing an order for multiples of the same item.
- Returns on Raynor chairs in colors other than black may incur a higher restocking fee.
WHAT'S NOT RETURNABLE?
- Gift certificates
- Clearance items
- Custom laminate desktops, custom solid wood desktops, and items with custom work (the desk frame is returnable as described above)
- Open box certified merchandise
- Non-UPLIFT Desk branded mats
- Bulk orders
- There are no cancellation fees for standard items cancelled before shipment.
- Most orders ship quickly, often on the same day they are placed, so please let us know immediately if you decide to cancel your order.
- If the item has already shipped, it may no longer be cancelled, and is subject to our standard return policy.
- Wood desktops and custom laminate desktops that are cancelled during their production time are subject to a cancellation fee to cover the costs of materials used.