Control Box Features
- Houses the "brain" of your UPLIFT Desk
- Ensures that the legs move up and down properly and in unison when you use your keypad or foot switch
- Adjust to your saved memory settings with the push of a button when used with the Advanced Keypad, Advanced Comfort Keypad, or Advanced Paddle Keypad
- Available for 2-leg, 3-leg, or 4-leg UPLIFT V1, V2, & V2-Commercial height adjustable desks
- Available in 120V and 240V options (240V 4-leg not available)
- Power cord included with 120V options; choose Type C or Type G for 240V options
Choose Your Plug
Select from the various power cord types available to fit your location's outlet style. The 120V control boxes come equipped with either a Type A or Type B power cord, but you can choose a Type C or Type G power cord to complement the 240V control box options.
Type A & B plugs are mostly used in North America, parts of South America, Southern Asia, and a few other places around the world.
Type C is used in most of Europe, most of South America, most of Africa, most of Asia, and a few other places around the world.
Type G is typically used in the United Kingdom, the Middle East, and a few other places around the world.
You can find more information about plug types around the world here.
Before ordering parts please determine which UPLIFT Desk Frame you own.
Take a look at the left or right side of your frame, if you DON'T see the UPLIFT Desk logo near the top of the frame then it is a V1 frame.
If you DO see a logo, you have either a V2 or V2-Commercial Frame.