V1, V2, & V2-Commercial Crossbar Rail Features
- Standard part for all V1, V2 and V2-Commercial UPLIFT Standing Desk frames
- Crossbar rails are sold individually
- Available in black, white, gray, and industrial style to match your UPLIFT Desk frame color
Crossbar Rails are a vital component of the UPLIFT Desk upper frame assembly. The Crossbar Rails provide support under the center of your desktop to prevent sagging and are designed to telescope within the Crossbar Ends to fit desktop lengths between 42" and 80" wide.
Crossbar Ends on UPLIFT V2 and V2-Commercial 2-leg and 3-leg desks also include patent pending mounting points which can be used to hang various UPLIFT Desk accessories such as our UPLIFT Desk Extension, Under Desk Hammock, and 8-Outlet Mountable Surge Protector.
- Before ordering parts please determine which UPLIFT Desk Frame you own.
- Take a look at the left or right side of your frame, if you DON'T see the UPLIFT Desk logo near the top of the frame then it is a V1 frame.
- If you DO see a logo, you have either a V2 or V2-Commercial Frame.
- The V2 frame DOES NOT have a lower-crossbar that spans between the legs at about knee height.
- The V2-Commercial frame DOES have a lower-crossbar that connects the legs together at knee height.