- Counterbalance system allows for fingertip adjustments of two monitors
- Integrated cable management cuts down on cord tangles
- Attaches to desks up to 4.7'' thick via clamp or bolt-through mounts
- Two USB 3.0 ports in base charge and power devices
- Laptop mount is optional
View Dual Monitor Arm
Dual display setups deserve a bit of elevation, too. The View Dual Monitor Arm is up to the task of bringing your double monitor setup to the best sitting and standing preferences for you, keeping you comfortable and improving productivity simultaneously. It's an all-in-one ergonomic solution that combines the convenience of fingertip adjustability with extras like integrated cable management and USB ports.
For better screen viewing, the View Dual Monitor Arm gives you freedom to adjust your screens where you want them.
Need help deciding which monitor arm is best for your setup? Check out our Monitor Arm Comparison Chart.
If your other screen is a computer in and of itself, you don’t have to be stuck on elevator-eyes mode just to see what’s ahead of you. The UPLIFT View Laptop Mount fits all notebooks 10.1" to 17.3" wide. Take your laptop to a new level, and rise above the neck strain with our secure laptop mount.
To uplift your laptop to comfortable working heights, pair the View Dual Monitor Arm with the View Laptop Mount for the complete setup.
|Height adjustment range||4.75'' - 15.5'' H (to center of VESA mount)|
|Depth adjustment range||21'' D|
|Weight capacity||4.4 - 19.8 lb per arm|
|Supported monitor size||10'' - 30''|
|Recommended maximum monitor size||27''|
|Display rotation range||360° display rotation range / 270° pan range|
|Unboxed weights||10 lbs with grommet mount
11.3 lbs with clamp
|Monitor compatibility||VESA 75 mm & 100 mm|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will this support my monitors if they are outside of the weight range?
Your monitors must be within the weight range for the counterbalance mechanism to work properly. If your monitors are too light, then the arm will drift upward. If your monitors are too heavy, the arm will sink. You will only be able to perfectly position your monitors if they each weigh between 4.4 and 19.8 pounds.
- Will these arms support the View Laptop Mount?
Yes, the View Laptop Mount is only compatible with our View line of monitor arms. You can place a View Laptop Mount on one or both of the arms!
- How does this attach to my converter?
Attach your View Dual Monitor Arm to the UPLIFT Desk Adapt X Converter using the included clamp mount.
- How do the USB ports work?
There are two USB cables that will run out the back of the View Dual Monitor Arm. Plug these cables into your computer and the USB ports located in the base of the monitor arm will become an extension of your computer! You will be able to transfer data onto your computer or use the ports to charge devices.
- How do the USB ports charge my stuff if this doesn't have a power cord?
These USB ports are powered by your computer!
- What is VESA?
VESA is a standardized mounting pattern. A VESA 75/100 mounting pattern is required for the monitor arm to be able to attach to your monitor.
- What type of USB port do I need on my computer in order for this to be compatible?
USB ports are backwards compatible. Even though this is a a USB 3.0 port, it can still be plugged into USB 2.0 ports. You will just lose some of the data transfer and charging speed.
- Should I get the View Dual Monitor Arm or two View Single Monitor Arms?
You will have more flexibility with two single monitor arms because you can space the bases wider apart. Two monitor arms tend to work better if your monitors are larger. But if desk space is at a premium, the View Dual Monitor Arm will have a smaller footprint.
The View Dual Monitor Arm comes in your pick of colors: black, gray, or white.
Ready to elevate your laptop? The View Laptop Mount can be added to any UPLIFT View single or dual monitor arm and fits notebooks 10.1'' - 17.3''. It mounts directly to the VESA plate, transforming the monitor arm into an adjustable laptop mount and so you can raise your laptop screen to an ergonomically correct height. We advise using an external keyboard and mouse when the laptop screen is elevated, to maintain proper positioning of your arms while working.
Need a full sit-stand laptop solution? Check out our UPLIFT Adapt Mobile Laptop Standing Converter.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.