- Designed to fit notebooks 10.1'' - 17.3''
- Attaches to any UPLIFT View monitor arm for full adjustments of your laptop's screen
- Easy to attach and remove laptop for quick adjustments
When you've made the decision to advance your workstation in the direction of health benefiting ergonomics, start with the UPLIFT View Laptop Mount, which was designed to secure to any UPLIFT View or View Dual monitor arm, giving you the ability to raise your notebook to more comfortable and ergonomically-friendly viewing heights.
Need a full sit-stand laptop solution? Check out our Adapt Mobile Laptop Standing Converter.
View Monitor Arm Accessory
The UPLIFT View Laptop Mount fits all UPLIFT View Monitor arms. With one-touch height, depth, and tilt adjustment, integrated USB 3.0 ports and cable management and the ability to support monitors up to 30" wide and weighing up to 19.8 pounds, this combo is truly an all-in-one ergonomic solution.
|Supported laptop size||Best fits 10.1'' - 17.3''|
|Monitor arm compatibility||UPLIFT View Arm only|
|Unboxed weight||2.2 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will my laptop be secure on this holder?
Your laptop will rest on two pegs at the bottom of the laptop mount. Adjustable side clamps will secure your laptop in place.
- Is the angle of the laptop holder adjustable?
You can mount the laptop holder at two different angles. The shallow angle allows your laptop keyboard to be more level while the steeper angle takes up less space. Once mounted, the angle of your laptop can be adjusted further by adjusting the tilt of the monitor arm.
- Is the laptop holder compatible with other monitor arms?
No, the VESA mount on the View Monitor Arm has special cut-out specifically designed to mount the laptop holder. This laptop holder is only compatible with the View Monitor Arms.
- Will this hold a Macbook?
The UPLIFT View Laptop Mount will work with most MacBooks. However, it is not compatible with the MacBook Air, which is too light to engage the cylinder.
- Can I adjust the position of the side brackets?
Yes, the side brackets can be placed in a variety of different positions along the holder so that they won't interfere with your laptop keyboard.
- How do I type on my laptop while using this?
We don't recommend typing on your laptop while it is being supported on the View Monitor Arm. This setup is best used with a separate keyboard. You can even use the USB ports on the View Monitor Arm base to plug in your keyboard!
- What size laptops does this hold?
The side brackets are adjustable to fit 10.1" - 17.3" laptops.
- What is the weight limit for the laptop holder?
The View Monitor Arm will support laptops weighing 4.4 - 19.8 pounds.
The View Laptop Mount is available in your choice of colors: black, gray, or white.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.