- Uplifts your laptop to comfortable viewing heights
- Compatible with any size notebook computer
- Built-in cable management shelters cords and cables
- Dual USB 3.0 ports in the mounting base give you easy access to swap or charge devices
- Includes both clamp and bolt-through mounts
Adaptive Laptop Converter
Elevate your laptop to the best viewing levels for you. This is the UPLIFT Adapt Mobile Laptop Standing Converter, and it's ready to do all of the heavy lifting to bring your laptop or notebook to the optimal sitting and standing heights for you. Featuring fingertip adjustability and integrated cable management and USB ports, this is truly an all-in-one solution that saves desk space and allows you to work in better postures.
If you want a desktop converter but you work on a laptop, this is your go-to accessory to get you to that working sweet spot. Simply set your notebook on the stable surface and adjust to your most comfortable postures within seconds.
|Height adjustment range||16.5" total
.7'' below desktop - 15.8" above desktop surface
|Platform size||19'' x 12'' (with tapered edges)|
|Useable area||18.3" W x 11.5" D|
|Depth adjustment range||37'' from back to front edge of tray when lowered|
|Weight capacity||15.4 lb|
|Display rotation range||360° display rotation range / 270° pan range|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I secure my laptop to the mount?
Your laptop will simply rest on the large platform of the Adapt Mobile. This makes it easy to remove your laptop when you want to work on the go.
- How large of a laptop will this support?
Your laptop needs to weigh less than 15.4 pounds and be smaller than 19" wide by 12" deep.
- Can I put my computer monitor on this converter?
This converter is designed to be used with laptop computers as opposed to a computer monitor. For a computer monitor you would be better off going with the View Monitor Arm.
- Is this only for laptops?
We recommend just using a laptop for the Adapt Mobile, although it would be suitable for a larger tablet as well.
- How do the USB ports charge my stuff if this doesn't have a power cord?
There are two USB cords that will come out of the base of the UPLIFT Desk Mobile Converter. If you want to use the USB ports to charge your devices, then plug each cord into an outlet using a USB converter or plug them directly into your laptop. If you plug them into your laptop, you will also be able to transfer data!
- Is there any cable management on the Adapt Mobile?
The Adapt Mobile arm has built-in cable organization. Just route your USB cord or laptop power cable under the cable covers on each of the arm segments. This way your cords will stay out of the way of the Adapt Mobile and your desktop will be neat!
- Will the Adapt Mobile Standing Converter be stable when I type on my laptop?
Yes, the Adapt Mobile will provide a stable surface for you to type on. We just don't recommend leaning on the Adapt Mobile Desktop.
- Does the Adapt Mobile lock in place?
The Adapt Mobile does not lock in place. However, it will remain in place when it is properly counterbalanced to the weight of your laptop.
- Is there any way to secure my laptop to the Adapt Mobile converter?
The large platform provides a stable enough base for your laptop without the need to strap it into place. The platform will remain level as you move it so you won't have to worry about your computer sliding off.
- How big is the laptop platform?
The laptop platform is 19" wide by 12" deep.
- Does the laptop platform tilt?
No, the laptop platform will remain level as you move the arm of the mobile desktop converter.
- The Adapt Mobile doesn't stay in place, help!
If you find that your laptop is sinking, then you need to adjust the counterbalance tension towards the heavier setting by turning the tension screw towards the plus sign. If you find that your laptop keeps rising then adjust the tension screw towards the minus sign.
Add a little movement to your workday by outfitting your desk with the Adapt Mobile Laptop Standing Converter by UPLIFT Desk. Choose between all black, all white, or gray with black accents.
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.