- Electric keypad
- For use with any UPLIFT desk
- Comes with easy up/down buttons for height adjustments
- Includes control box connecting wire
The Standard Keypad
All of your sitting and standing transitions are made simple with this keypad, which lets you raise and lower your desk electronically with the simple push of a button. To find your working sweet spot in seconds, all you have to do is use the up and down arrows to adjust your standing desk to your preferred levels in a jiff.
The keypad is a necessity on electric height adjustable desks. When it's time to take yours to the limit, do it with the Standard Keypad from UPLIFT Desk.
|Dimensions||2.4" W x 1.1" H x 1.8" D|
|Cord length||56 inches|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will the UPLIFT Standard Keypad work with my 3-leg desk?
Yes! Our Standard Keypad works on all UPLIFT Desk standing desk models, including 3-leg and corner desks.
- How does this work?
The Standard Keypad allows you easy height adjustments at your sit-stand workstation with the press of a button. Just press and hold the UP and DOWN arrows to reach your most comfortable height levels in seconds.
- Why should I use a keypad at my standing desk?
If you plan on using your desk's electric height adjustable capabilities, you'll need a keypad that communicates with your control box to get you standing. Our Standard Keypad comes standard on all complete UPLIFT Desk models. Or upgrade to the Advanced Digital Memory Keypad if you want a keypad that allows you to set your height preferences within its memory.
- Do I need to purchase a cable separately to use this keypad?
Nope! The standard keypad comes with a cable that's ready to be plugged into your desk's control box.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.