Advanced Comfort Angled Keypad
- Includes all advanced keypad features - listed below
- Adjust height by feel - raised molded rubber divider between buttons offers tactile feedback to find the proper button without looking
- Works with all UPLIFT desks - compatible with any electric height adjustable UPLIFT desk
- Angled keypad - viewing angle improves view of keypad buttons and display
- 15 year warranty - all UPLIFT Desk products include a 15 year warranty
Advanced Keypad Features
One-Touch Adjustment to 4 Saved Heights
Set up to four different heights and then tap a button to "automagically" adjust your desk to one of them. Move your chair and position a standing mat or board while the desk autonomously glides to your standing height with the help of its anti-collision system.
Prevents the desk from moving until deactivated. Useful if unsupervised small children are present.
The 6-axis electronic gyroscope sensor in the control box measures desk motion and works well to stop desk motion whether moving up or down. If needed, advanced keypads can adjust the sensitivity of the system.
1-Touch or Constant-Touch
Advanced keypads are set to one touch mode for convenient desk repositioning. Set to constant touch or lock keypad if unsupervised children are present.
Min & Max Heights
Set stop limits to trigger before the desk impacts shelves above or cabinets below.
Adjust to a specific height with the height display. Display auto off after 10 seconds of inactivity to avoid light distraction in dark rooms.
Calibrate the displayed height on the keypad. Especially useful to account for the additional height added by casters