Advanced Paddle Keypad
- Includes all advanced keypad features - see these features listed below, plus features exclusive to the Advanced Paddle Keypad
- Intuitive "no-look" adjustment - simply lift up or press down on the paddle to raise or lower the desk
- Double-tap for movement - tap the paddle up or down twice to automatically move the desk to your saved standing or seated height
- Sitting & standing reminders set timers for every 10, 20, 30, 60, or 120 minutes to remind you to change positions
- Intuitive menu - easy-to-navigate menu lets you change program settings without referring to a manual
- Simple installation - attaches to the pre-drilled holes in all UPLIFT desktops with the provided screws and plugs into the control box
- Upgrade current keypad - compatible with all UPLIFT Desk control boxes version 4.1 or later
- Angled design - viewing angle improves view of display
- 15 year warranty - all UPLIFT Desk products include a 15 year warranty
Advanced Keypad Features
One-Touch Adjustment to 4 Saved Heights
Set up to four different heights and then tap a button to "automagically" adjust your desk to one of them. Move your chair and position a standing mat or board while the desk autonomously glides to your standing height with the help of its anti-collision system.
The Advanced Paddle Keypad uses a paddle instead and buttons and offers all advanced keypad functions while allowing a simple double tap of the paddle to adjust your desk to one of two saved heights.
Prevents the desk from moving until deactivated. Useful if unsupervised small children are present.
The 6-axis electronic gyroscope sensor in the control box measures desk motion and works well to stop desk motion whether moving up or down. If needed, advanced keypads can adjust the sensitivity of the system.
1-Touch or Constant-Touch
Advanced keypads are set to one touch mode for convenient desk repositioning. Set to constant touch or lock keypad if unsupervised children are present.
Min & Max Heights
Set stop limits to trigger before the desk impacts shelves above or cabinets below.
Adjust to a specific height with the height display. Display auto off after 10 seconds of inactivity to avoid light distraction in dark rooms.
Calibrate the displayed height on the keypad. Especially useful to account for the additional height added by casters