- Easily store up to 4 height presets for all of your sit-to-stand transitions
- Intuitive programming allows you to set your preferences in seconds
- Desk heights are shown on a handy digital readout on an LED display
- Toggle between one-touch and constant-touch settings
- Compatible with UPLIFT Desk height adjustable desks
- Comes complete with control box connecting wire
Digital Memory Keypad
If you want to upgrade or replace your current UPLIFT Desk keypad, you've come to the right place. The Advanced Digital Memory Keypad not only displays your desktop's height to the tenth of an inch, it also allows you to save up to four positions in its memory, moving your UPLIFT desk to where you need it with one touch in just a matter of seconds.
Available in black or white, you can have a matching sit-stand solution that's easy on the eyes and more than helpful for the workday.
|Dimensions||6.1" W x 1.25" H x 2.1" D|
|Cord length||75 inches|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this come with one touch memory height adjustment?
Yes, one of the best features of the Advanced Keypad is the one-touch memory height adjustment. Once you have your presets programmed, simply press the number and watch as your desk moves into place.
- Do these work on 3-leg and 4-leg UPLIFT Desks?
Yes! All of the benefits of the Advanced Keypad, including one-touch functionality and control box programming, are also available on any three or four-leg UPLIFT desk with a control box that has the programming code 99.039.14.0032 (2-leg), 99.046.14.0070 (3-leg), or 99.052.09.0019 (4-leg) printed on the sticker located near the power socket. Download our Programming Your UPLIFT Desk PDF for instructions on locking the keypad, changing the memory presets from one-touch to constant-touch (press-and-hold), and setting new lower or upper height limits
- Can I change my desk's minimum/maximum heights with this keypad?
Yes. Another added feature of the Advanced Keypad is the ability to change the minimum and maximum heights of your desk. This is a handy safety feature to have if you have any obstacles, such as a shelf or pedestal drawer, that might get in the way of the generous UPLIFT Desk height range. Check out our blog post for more information.
- Is the advanced keypad really worth it?
You betcha! The four memory presets make it so that you don't have to remember the perfect standing height. The one-touch feature is also great! Just touch the memory button and then sit back and watch while your desk moves into place.
- Does this work via Bluetooth?
This is not Bluetooth compatible. All components have to be hard wired to the control box.
- Does this come with all of the wires necessary to hook up to my desk's control box?
Yes, the Advanced Keypad comes with a connecting wire, which allows it to work with the desk via the control box
- How do I program a height into my keypad?
Move your desk to the height that you want to remember. Then press the M button followed by the 1, 2, 3, or 4 button corresponding with the preset number you want to program.
- I have a two button keypad on my desk now, am I able to upgrade?
Most likely you will be able to upgrade! But it does depend on when you purchased your UPLIFT Desk. Please give our Sales Pros a call and they can tell you for certainty whether your desk is compatible.
- Can this be used with any standing desk?
The UPLIFT Advanced Keypad is only compatible with the UPLIFT line of desks.
The Advanced Digital Memory Keypad comes in your choice of black or white. Go from sitting to standing, easily and stylishly with the addition of the Advanced Digital Memory Keypad.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.