- For use with UPLIFT height adjustable desks
- Available in black, white, or gray
- Standard Crossbar End is sold individually
Standard Crossbar End
Crossbars allow you to slide, swivel, and store your under-desk accessories on your adjustable height standing desk easily.
The UPLIFT Desk Standard Crossbar End attaches lengthwise to desktops, connecting an UPLIFT desk base to the top. A standard frame end is 19.75" wide, ideal for desktops that are wider than 43".
In need of replacement parts for a smaller desk, are converting a larger desktop to a smaller desktop, or want to create a gap underneath your desktop for a keyboard tray? You may want to consider the UPLIFT Desk Short Crossbar End instead.
This part is compatible with both 2-leg and 3-leg UPLIFT desk bases.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Compatibility||2-leg and 3-leg UPLIFT 900 series desks|
|Quantity||Single standard crossbar end|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need this?
By installing Standard Crossbar Ends on your height adjustable desk, you give yourself the freedom to install a crossbar, which lets you mount accessories like CPU Holders underneath your desk. Improve your desk's space with a few simple under-desk additions!
- Will a Standard Crossbar End fit on my 3-leg desk?
Yes, our Standard Crossbar Ends are designed to fit on all 2-leg and 3-leg UPLIFT Desk models.
- Does this come in one color?
Nope, you'll get a trio of colors from which to choose to match your desk - black, gray, and white.
Pick a Frame Color
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a non-toxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.