- Spacious converter for use with your current desk
- Comes with tiered keyboard tray and mouse platform
- Helps you reap the benefits of sit-stand desk
- Adjusts in seconds via easy-to-use handles
- Raises to 19.7" tall when fully elevated
- Comes nearly fully assembled, just attach the keyboard tray
The Lift Standing Desk Converter
Some people look around the office and see flat and confining fixed-height spaces, but where most see a table or a spare desk, we see opportunity. Work in more comfy postures and enjoy the health benefits that go along with it with the Lift Standing Desk Converter.
Spacious enough to hold a monitor or two, the converter's upper work surface is ideal for a variety of tasks. A detachable keyboard tray assists your arms and hands into the ideal typing position for more comfort at the keys than ever before. You'll be able to switch between sitting and standing throughout the day, which gets circulation and ideas flowing optimally, for better work and health from one desktop addition.
Mounting Your Monitors
The Lift is an ideal converter candidate for a monitor arm, dual monitor arm, or laptop mount. Mount monitors up to 19.8 pounds on each arm with the View Monitor Arm and enjoy height and depth adjustment, better cable management, and even a few extra USB ports for you to employ when batteries get low. For the complete converted desk setup, elevate your monitors to comfortable levels with an add-on monitor arm.
|Weight Capacity||33 lbs|
|Total weight||52 lbs|
|Height range||12.5" H|
|Keyboard tray dimensions||Small - 26.5" W x 12.2" D
Medium - 34.5" W x 12.8" D
|Upper work surface dimensions||Small - 26.8" W x 23.1" D
Medium - 35.1" W x 23.2" D
|Overall dimensions||Small - 26.8" W x 19.7" H x 23.1" D
Medium - 35.1" W x 19.7" H x 22.2" D
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the Lift come with a monitor mount?
Although a monitor arm is available to you as a separate option, it is not built into the Lift Standing Desk Converter. If you choose to add a Monitor Arm, pick one with a clamp mount so all you will need to do is clamp it in place to elevate your monitors.
- Does this product ship fully assembled?
Almost! When you unbox your Lift all you will need to do is attach the keyboard tray and tighten two bolts. Then set on almost any flat surface, table, or desk to enjoy more height adjustability.
- How do I know this will this fit on my desk?
You will need to have a space that is at least 36" wide by 24" deep for the Lift Standing Desk Converter. Also keep in mind that the keyboard tray will stick out a little further than the base, so you'll need to account for that as well.
- Does the keyboard tray slide in and out?
No, the keyboard tray does not offer any adjustment. It will move at a fixed position along with the converter.
- How much does this thing weigh?
The Lift Standing Desk Converter weighs 52 pounds.
- Can I remove the keyboard tray from this converter?
Yes! The keyboard tray hooks onto the Lift Standing Desk Converter and can be easily removed if you do not want it.
- Can I put three monitors on the Lift?
The Lift Standing Desk Converter can support up to 33 pounds of weight. However, we really only recommend installing two monitors as the converter's stability can be affected by too much weight if it's not balanced properly.
- Will my wires get pulled when I move from sitting to standing?
Please make sure that your wires have adequate slack so that they don't pull when you go from sitting to standing.
- How easy is it to lift the converter?
The pneumatic lift makes height adjustments as easy as squeezing the handles and lifting to your preferred standing heights!
- Can I position the keyboard tray so that it hangs below my desk?
At this time, the keyboard tray on the Lift does not hang below desk level.
Have your pick between two sizes of the Lift Standing Desk Converter - small or medium. The small desk converter boasts a work surface that is large enough to hold a single or dual monitor mount. Add in the space provided by the attached keyboard tray, and you have yourself a desktop converter that is compact but still packs a punch.
The medium Lift Standing Desk Converter offers more space to spread out your work. This is a great option if your stationary desk provides enough desktop real estate on which to set the desktop converter.
|Small Dimensions||26.8" W x 19.7" H x 23.1" D|
|Medium Dimensions||35.1" W x 19.7" H x 22.2" D|
Both the small and medium-sized desktop converters are available in black. Black has been the long-held standard color for office furniture because it meshes well with most office decors.
To add a refreshing pop of white to your office, consider choosing the medium-sized Lift Standing Desk Converter in white. At this time, the small Lift Standing Desk Converter is not available in white.
UPLIFT View Monitor Arm
Accessorize the Lift Standing Desk Converter with an UPLIFT View Monitor Arm. Add a single or dual UPLIFT View monitor arm to increase usable desk space at your workstation.
UPLIFT View arms come ready to uplift monitors 4.4 - 19.8 pounds and up to 30". They include a clamp mount and a bolt-through mount option for installation, and come packed with two USB 3.0 ports in the base for powering and charging devices. Built-in cable organization keeps your area clean and copacetic, while changing the height, depth, and tilt of your monitor lets you work in more comfort than ever before.
Add a Laptop Mount
Tired of looking in that downward angle at your laptop display? The UPLIFT View Laptop Mount can be added to any UPLIFT View single or dual monitor arm and fits notebooks 10.1'' - 17.3''. It mounts directly to a VESA plate, converting the monitor arm to an adjustable laptop mount. This gives you the freedom to raise your laptop to more comfortable working heights. We recommend using an external keyboard and mouse when the laptop screen is elevated, to maintain ideal ergonomic postures of your arms while working.
Standing Desk Mat
Enjoy better support from the ground up with a Standing Desk Mat. Our 18" x 30" desk mat is an ideal addition to standing desk workstations, delivering more support for your feet, legs, and entire body. It features an anti-slip textured surface and a gel foam interior that provides relief to the lower extremities. UPLIFT Desk Mats are compact and light enough to move wherever you need them, whether you want to stand or stow it away until you need it again.
E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat
The E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat offers a way to stretch, exercise, and get some extra support while standing at your desk. Massage your feet on the textured mounds located on the front or back of the mat. Stretch the arches of your feet or your sore calves by moving into different positions on the mat.
Stand up and feel the support of the anti-fatigue surface, coupled with a multitude of different ways to interact with this active mat. Discover a whole new way to stretch and exercise while at work with the E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat.
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.