- Beveled edges reduce tripping hazards
- Rubberized gel foam is durable and comfortable
- Textured surface prevents slipping
- Closed-cell construction offers resistance to spills
- Dimensions: 18" x 30" x 3/4"
Standing Desk Mat
When you are on your feet a lot, you need a supportive surface underfoot that really has your back. Our standing mat offers the perfect combination of cushion and resistance to keep you comfortable while standing at your desk.
Beveled edges and a textured surface resist slips, while the gel foam core keeps you comfortable while on your feet. And don’t worry about the dirt on your shoes messing up your new mat; the finished surface is easy to clean. Standing never gets old when you have our Standing Desk Mat by your side (or under your feet).
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I do with the mat when I'm sitting?
The mat is light enough so that you can easily move it out of the way when you are sitting. You could even slide the mat under your desk and rest your feet on it while sitting.
- Will this mat still work with carpet?
The UPLIFT Standing Mat is very cushioned and supportive. You will still be able to enjoy the benefits of an anti-fatigue mat on carpet.
- Can this mat be easily moved out of the way?
The bottom of the mat is smooth so that you can easily slide it out of the way.
- Can I roll my chair on top of the standing mat when I want to sit at my desk?
We do not recommend rolling your chair on top of the mat as your chair may puncture the surface. It is light enough so that you can easily move it out of the way.
- Does this really help?
Yes, or we wouldn't sell it! A standing mat is meant to provide extra cushion and support for your knees and feet when you are standing at your desk.
- Does this mat come in any other sizes or colors?
The Standing Desk Mat comes in one size and color.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.