- Gives you an active and supportive standing experience
- Anti-fatigue mat relieves pressure on the legs and feet while standing
- Multiple options for users to change postures and stretch muscles
- Rest bar with textured surface at the front massages feet
- Massage mounds stretch arches of feet and exercise leg muscles
- Power wedges at the back relieve heels and stretch calves
The E7 Active Standing Mat
Take yourself on a self-guided active standing journey on the E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat.
Start by standing in the middle for traditional support you'd expect to get from an anti-fatigue mat. When you feel up to it, step to the sides to stretch the arches of your feet on the mat's massage mounds or step back onto the power wedges to take some pressure off your heels and stretch tired calves. And if you really want a stretch, place one foot on the rest bar on the front and the other on a power wedge on the back. Vary your postures more than ever before with the E7.
|Dimensions||28.24" wide x 27.78" deep x 2.95" thick (at thickest point)|
|Weight||7 lbs 12 oz|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's an "active mat"?
An active mat has the same features as a traditional anti-fatigue mat, but is slightly different in its design due to the valleys, peaks, and mounds that give your more freedom to change your postures when you feel like it. Give yourself a supportive and stimulating floor tool that helps you stay energized throughout the day with the E7!
- Is this a standing mat?
It's a standing mat and it's an active mat. Designed to let you actively stand, the E7 improves circulation and even lets you give yourself a personalized foot massage just by switching up your stance on the different parts of the mat. The middle of the mat is flat so you can stand stably, for those times when you just feel like old-fashioned standing.
- What are these round things on the mat?
Those are massage mounds and they stretch and massage the arches of your feet. To use, put one foot (or both) on the mound and lean into it a bit, putting slight pressure on it.
- What are "power wedges"?
Power wedges are the two slightly sloped platforms on the back of the E7. They have a textured surface that is great for your feet when they need a little extra attention. To use, simply step back onto the platforms, stretching your calves as you lean into the wedges for more or less pressure where you want it.
- Can I wear high heels with this mat?
Because the E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat features a textured surface, we do not recommend wearing high heels or tall shoes on it.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time.
- You are responsible for shipping costs, and potential restocking fees if the item has been opened and is damaged or shows signs of wear and tear.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.