- 360° monitor rotation
- Adjustable arm tension
- Holds monitors up to 18.7 lbs
- Cable management built into the arm and base
- Constructed of die-cast aluminum
- Includes clamp and grommet mounts
- Clamp mount fits desks up to 1.7" thick
- Grommet mount fits holes from .4" to 3.14" in diameter, and desks up to 2" thick
The Dual Monitor Dilemma
Don't settle for a workstation that's anything less than supremely comfortable. Dual screen desks can evolve in the direction of better ergonomics with the inclusion of the UPLIFT Horizon Dual Monitor Arm.
Enjoy the freedom that 360° monitor rotation delivers, allowing you to move and pose your screens independently of each other. Tilt, pan, rotate, and height adjust to your best working postures with the touch of a finger.
Finally, an all-in-one pneumatic monitor arm solution is here, and it's the Horizon Dual Monitor Arm from UPLIFT.
Need help deciding which monitor arm is best for your setup? Check out our Monitor Arm Comparison Chart.
|Height adjustable range||7" - 16" H|
|Full extension capability||21.1" D|
|LCD adjustability||Tilt: +90°/-30°
|Display rotation range||360°|
|Monitor compatibility||VESA 75 & 100 mm|
|Monitor weight||9 to 18.7 lbs per arm|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does this compare to the Horizon Dual Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors?
Both arms offer height, depth, tilt, and pan adjustment. The main feature of the UPLIFT Desk View Dual Monitor Arm is the integrated USB ports, while the Horizon Dual Arms feature hidden cable management. The Horizon Dual Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors also come in gray!
- Should I use a dual monitor arm or two singles?
It is completely up to you. Using two single monitor arms will give you slightly more freedom to adjust your arms. For instance, it is easier to push two monitors flat against the wall using two single monitor arms versus a dual monitor arm setup. The dual monitor arm setup provides a more compact footprint and you still get loads of adjustability.
- How much can each of my monitors weigh?
Each of your monitors should weigh between 9 - 18.7 pounds to be compatible with the Horizon Arm.
- Should I use the clamp or the grommet mount?
It depends on your desk setup! If you do not want to drill a grommet hole into your desk, then the clamp mount is a great option. Just make sure that your desk is less than 1.7" thick. If you already have a grommet hole in your desk, then use the grommet mount!
- How does this attach to my monitor?
The monitor mount will screw into the VESA 75/100 mounting pattern on your monitor.
- My monitors sag instead of staying in place.
It sounds like the counterbalance needs to be adjusted to properly balance the weight of your monitors. Since your monitors are heavier than the current counterbalance setting, turn the Allen wrench counterclockwise (or towards the "+" sign). Once properly adjusted, the monitor arm should hold your monitors in place.
- Does this work with a desktop converter?
Yes, the clamp mount can be attached to our UPLIFT Desk Adapt X Desktop Converter.
- Can I attach my monitors in the portrait setup over the standard, landscape setup?
The UPLIFT Desk Horizon Dual Monitor Arm features a display rotation range of 360°. So you can easily switch between portrait and landscape views.
The Horizon Dual Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors is available in black or silver.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time.
- You are responsible for shipping costs, and potential restocking fees if the item has been opened and is damaged or shows signs of wear and tear.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.