- 360° monitor rotation
- Adjustable arm tension
- Holds monitors from 9 to 18.7 lbs
- Cable management built into the arm and base
- Constructed of die-cast aluminum
- Includes clamp and grommet mounts
- Clamp mount fits desks up to 1.7" thick
- Grommet mount fits holes from .4" to 3.14" in diameter, and desks up to 2" thick
The Dual Monitor Dilemma
Don't settle for a workstation that's anything less than supremely comfortable. Dual screen desks can evolve in the direction of better ergonomics with the inclusion of the UPLIFT Horizon Dual Monitor Arm.
Enjoy the freedom that 360° monitor rotation delivers, allowing you to move and pose your screens independently of each other. Tilt, pan, rotate, and height adjust to your best working postures with the touch of a finger.
Finally, an all-in-one pneumatic monitor arm solution is here, and it's the Horizon Dual Monitor Arm from UPLIFT.
Need help deciding which monitor arm is best for your setup? Check out our Monitor Arm Comparison Chart.
|Height adjustable range||7" - 16" H|
|Full extension capability||21.1" D|
|LCD adjustability||Tilt: +90°/-30°
|Display rotation range||360°|
|Monitor compatibility||VESA 75 & 100 mm|
|Monitor weight||9 to 18.7 lbs per arm|
|Shipping dimensions||14'' W x 9'' H x 17'' D, 13 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a quick way to set up my workstation and monitor arms?
Yes, if you'd like to learn how to set up your space so that it is ergonomically ideal for you, you can read our help guide about how to set up your monitor so that it's in the correct spot for your eyes, neck, and body.
- How is this different from your Zilker and Range Monitor Arms?
All of our monitor arms offer height, depth, tilt, and pan adjustment, but the Horizon was designed to secure even heavier monitors than the other models of monitor arms we offer, all the way up to 18.7 lb.
- Should I use a dual monitor arm or two singles?
It is completely up to you. Using two single monitor arms will give you slightly more freedom to adjust your arms. For instance, it is easier to push two monitors flat against the wall using two single monitor arms versus a dual monitor arm setup. The dual monitor arm setup provides a more compact footprint and you still get loads of adjustability.
- How much can each of my monitors weigh?
Each of your monitors should weigh between 9 - 18.7 pounds to be compatible with the Horizon Arm.
- Should I use the clamp or the grommet mount?
It depends on your desk setup! If you do not want to drill a grommet hole into your desk, then the clamp mount is a great option. Just make sure that your desk is less than 1.7" thick. If you already have a grommet hole in your desk, then use the grommet mount!
- How does this attach to my monitor?
The monitor mount will screw into the VESA 75/100 mounting pattern on your monitor.
- My monitors sag instead of staying in place.
It sounds like the counterbalance needs to be adjusted to properly balance the weight of your monitors. Since your monitors are heavier than the current counterbalance setting, turn the Allen wrench counterclockwise (or towards the "+" sign). Once properly adjusted, the monitor arm should hold your monitors in place.
- Does this work with a desktop converter?
Yes, the clamp mount can be attached to our UPLIFT Desk Adapt X Desktop Converter.
- Can I attach my monitors in the portrait setup over the standard, landscape setup?
The UPLIFT Desk Horizon Dual Monitor Arm features a display rotation range of 360°. So you can easily switch between portrait and landscape views.
The Horizon Dual Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors is available in gray.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.