- Not a purchase of the wood samples
- This is a rental of one of our wood sample kits for your review
- We ask for your cooperation in returning the samples in a timely fashion
- We reserve the right to charge you for the full cost of the kit ($300), should it not be returned, returned late, or returned too damaged to use again
- If you're interested in samples to keep, please contact us for pricing and availability
- The current wait time for a sample kit is approx. 2-3 weeks
- Please contact us directly for the latest status
Solid Wood Samples
We're proud to offer examples of our Walnut, Dark Stained Knotty Alder, Dark Stained Ash, Dark Stained Pecan, Sipo Mahogany, Natural Knotty Alder, Cherry, 1.5" thick Bamboo, White Oak, Pecan, Maple, Natural Ash, Mesquite, and Cedar. desktops. These samples are 8" x 4" and are the same thickness as the actual top that comes with our adjustable-height desks. We'll also apply a discount in the amount of your rental fee to any UPLIFT solid wood desk order you make after returning the samples.
Solid Wood Samples availability - Since we currently have one complete set of solid wood samples, we kindly ask that you contact us before renting to ensure that we have the set in stock.
And when you buy a solid wood desktop, you can feel good knowing that we'll plant five trees in U.S. National Forests through our partnership with the National Forest Foundation.
|Sample dimensions||8" long by 4" wide, thickness varies by material|
|Number of samples (in full kit)||10|
|Shipping weight (for full kit)||30 lb|
- Cedar: 4.4 lbs/sq ft
- Mesquite: 8 lbs/sq ft
- Alder: 4 lbs/sq ft
- Ash: 7 lbs/sq ft
- Cherry: 5.3 lbs/sq ft
- Natural Maple: 8.1 lbs/sq ft
- Walnut: 5.6 lbs/sq ft
- 1.5" thick Bamboo: 6.1 lbs/sq ft
- Pecan: 9.3 lbs/sq ft
- White Oak: 7 lbs/sq ft
- Sipo Mahogany: 6 lbs/sq ft
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I keep these Solid Wood Desktop samples?
No, our Solid Wood Desktop samples are only available to rent temporarily so that you may get an up close and personal look at all of our Solid Wood Desktop options.
- Which wood samples will I get to see?
You'll get to see the best solid wood options we currently offer - cedar, mesquite, alder, ash, cherry, natural, walnut, bamboo, pecan, white oak, and sipo mahogany.
- I am interested in buying a standing desk soon. What is the current lead time for these?
You can always call us to see the most up-to-date lead time, but currently our Solid Wood Samples have a 2-3 week lead time.
Wood Sample Kit
Pick from three different kits, depending on the types of wood that catch your eye:
|All samples except for mesquite and cedar||Includes dark and natural knotty alder, dark and natural ash, dark and natural pecan, cherry, maple, walnut, white oak, and premium bamboo.
These are not available with a barkline on the full desk, and will have square sides.
|All wood samples||This kit includes all our wood samples.|
|Cedar and mesquite wood samples only||This kit contains our native solid woods, which are available with or without a barkline.|
Want to see the full solid wood desk setup? Check out our Solid Wood UPLIFT Desk Builder.
Should the samples not be returned, or be returned too damaged to use again, we will charge their full replacement cost, up to $300, but may vary.
- THIS IS NOT A PURCHASE OF THE SAMPLES: Please read these return instructions carefully.
- We ship you the sample set for free. The cost displayed is for return shipping to us.
- Please use the original packaging and the enclosed return prepaid shipping label when returning the samples to us.
- We ask that you ship the samples back to us within 3 days of receipt.
- If you purchase a solid wood desk or desktop, the cost of this transaction can be credited towards your purchase, or can be refunded back to the original method of payment, if you prefer.