- Connect up to 4 USB devices on a single hub
- Fast data transfer - up to 5 Gbps
- Compatible with USB 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0 devices
- Plug & play and hot swappable
- Easily portable to all your workspaces
- Includes type A ports
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OS 10.X or above
High Speed USB Hub
Turn one USB port into four with the lightning fast UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub.
Compact and portable to all your workplaces, this handy little USB hub will power and charge your devices in a flash. Transfer data on quad 3.0 USB ports; rapid uploading and downloading speeds keep your work flowing and your mind on what matters - your work.
Plug in and work better with the 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub from UPLIFT.
|Compatibility||USB 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
Mac OS 10.X or above
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a USB Hub?
Typical computers come with 2 USB ports, with some boasting up to 4. In today's day and age, many of us work with more devices than that. Enjoy quick data transferring and 4 extra ports with the UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub.
- Will this work with USB 2.0?
Yes! The UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub will work with USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 enabled devices.
- How does it work?
The UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub is simple to use. Just plug the unit's USB cord into your computer's USB port, turning 1 into 4 instantly!
- What kind of data transferring speeds can I expect from this hub?
Our UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub boasts data transferring speeds of up to 5 Gbps, some of the quickest USB data transferring speeds available today.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.