- Delivers more support and stability without needing a crossbar and frame end system
- For uniquely shaped desks
- Available in black
Zero Crossbar Bracket
Not all desks are the same, and larger desks often require the use of a crossbar and frame end system to securely stabilize them. For larger desks or those with less traditional shapes, we bring the Zero Crossbar Bracket.
If your desk consists of a layout that could use the reinforcement of a crossbar but you don't want to add a whole frame end system to your setup, this is the component bracket to keep your desk stable and reliable.
Give your standing desk the support it needs to stand up to years of work with the Zero Crossbar Bracket.
|Compatibility||Any UPLIFT 2-leg, 3-leg, or 4-leg 900 series desk|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the point of a Zero Crossbar Bracket?
Not all desks are designed the same; for desks with unique configurations that require a crossbar bracket for more stability, we have the Desk Zero Crossbar Bracket.
- Will this work on my desk?
The Zero Crossbar Bracket is made for workstations with different layouts that could use the reinforcement of a crossbar but don't want to add a complete frame end system to your current desk setup. This will work on all UPLIFT 2-leg, 3-leg, and 4-leg desks.
- Does this come in any other colors?
No, at this time, Zero Crossbar Brackets only come in black.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.