- Delivers more support and stability without needing a crossbar and frame end system
- For uniquely shaped desks
- Available in black
Zero Crossbar Bracket
Not all desks are the same, and larger desks often require the use of a crossbar and frame end system to securely stabilize them. For larger desks or those with less traditional shapes, we bring the Zero Crossbar Bracket.
If your desk consists of a layout that could use the reinforcement of a crossbar but you don't want to add a whole frame end system to your setup, this is the component bracket to keep your desk stable and reliable.
Give your standing desk the support it needs to stand up to years of work with the Zero Crossbar Bracket.
|Compatibility||Any UPLIFT 2-leg, 3-leg, or 4-leg 900 series desk|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the point of a Zero Crossbar Bracket?
Not all desks are designed the same; for desks with unique configurations that require a crossbar bracket for more stability, we have the Desk Zero Crossbar Bracket.
- Will this work on my desk?
The Zero Crossbar Bracket is made for workstations with different layouts that could use the reinforcement of a crossbar but don't want to add a complete frame end system to your current desk setup. This will work on all UPLIFT 2-leg, 3-leg, and 4-leg desks.
- Does this come in any other colors?
No, at this time, Zero Crossbar Brackets only come in black.
In a hurry? Get your accessories even faster; just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.