- Three-stage frame provides an expanded height adjustment range of 25.5" and is 33% faster than a two-stage frame
- A motor in each leg makes for a quiet, safe, strong, and reliable desk base
- Come with dual version 4 control boxes
- Hall effect sensor in the frame senses resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Low-draw power transformer uses little electricity when in use
- Four-leg design delivers optimal desk stability at any height
- Compatible with 60" x 30", 72" x 30", and 80" x 30" tops
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from our warehouse in Austin, Texas
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
4-Leg Height Adjustable Frame
When your large desktop needs a leg up, look no further than the 4-leg desk frame. Each of the four legs has its own motor, which provides you with even more carrying capacity than a 2-leg or 3-leg frame.
Having individual legs also means that you can support a larger desktop than the standard 2-leg frame. Not only that, but our legs have three spindles instead of just two that most desks get by with, so your desk will be 33% faster to adjust when it's time to sit or stand.
Digital Memory Keypad
When you need memory to save your height settings, or a digital display to show the exact height of your desk, look no further than the advanced keypad. With four memory presets just push and hold any preset and your desk will be at your service in no time.
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||23.5" - 49" H|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Frame width||Adjustable from 42.25" - 70" wide|
|Minimum frame dimensions||44" W x 30" D|
|Suggested desktop width range||36" - 80" wide|
|Weight capacity||530 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced one-touch digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 120 V, Output: 30 V|
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 15.0|
|Warranty||7 year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk frame: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
- Advanced Digital Memory Keypad
- 4-leg frames with the Advanced Digital Memory Keypad do not have one-touch functionality with regards to heights saved in memory.
- Press and hold the memory preset until the desk arrives at the saved height and stops.
- Weight and Proper Use
- Weight capacity for UPLIFT frames assumes that weight is evenly distributed across the desktop.
- Improper weight distribution may damage the actuators, create a tipping hazard and void the warranty.
- Please observe all instructions and notices in the provided user guide.
- Please check your desktop thickness
- Standard configuration assembly with crossbar rails is highly recommended for all desktops and required for all desktops less than 1" thick.
- Alternate configuration assembly allows for custom placement of the legs on your desktop using the Zero crossbar brackets.
- Make sure the desktop you put on this frame is at least 1" thick and is stiff and not prone to bending, sagging or cracking.
- For desks larger than 72" long, desktops should be at least 1.5" thick.
- Safety first
- Never open electrical components such as the control boxes, actuators, or keypad.
- Do not let children play on or around the desk.
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- When I try to use the one-touch functionality on my Advanced keypad, it doesn't work.
Older 4-leg frames did not have the built-in safety feature of being able to stop when they sensed an obstruction. That is the reason why the one-touch feature did not work. However, our new 4-leg frames do have the one-touch capability! If you have an older control box, you can gain this functionality of your desk with the purchase of a new Control Box All of the benefits of the Advanced Keypad, including one-touch functionality and control box programming, are available on any three or four-leg UPLIFT desk with a control box that has the programming code 99.039.14.0032 (2-leg), 99.046.14.0070 (3-leg), or 99.052.09.0019 (4-leg) printed on the sticker located near the power socket. Download our Programming Your UPLIFT Desk PDF for instructions on locking the keypad, changing the memory presets from one-touch to constant-touch (press-and-hold), and setting new lower or upper height limits
- How can I tell which control box I have?
You quickly can check to see which version of control box you have by glancing at the silver label on it. If it says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you know you have the newest version of our control box, complete with several new features!
- My control box says "V4.1". Do I have new features?
Yes, the latest version of our control boxes comes with a new safety feature - Collision Sensitivity. This allows you to set the sensitivity for your desk to one of three levels, so when adjusting your desk stops when it touches an object, instead of continuing to raise or lower. Keypad Lockout is another new function you'll love. When this feature is turned on, your desk is safer for children thanks to having the ability to lock the keypad from making unwanted adjustments. Toggle between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes with just a few buttons. You'll also be able to switch between inches and centimeters on your keypad with just a few buttons. We think you'll agree, this is a smart, safe, reliable desk that you control.
- Which type of frame does this come with?
Our updated black, white, and gray 4-leg frames, which were released in early 2018, have a new design and come with stabilizing crossbars. If you have any questions about your desk or how to upgrade your 4-leg workstation, give our Support Team a call and we'd be happy to help you.
- Why doesn't the frame work if I remove one of the legs?
Each control box is specific to the number of legs on the frame (2, 3, or 4). Therefore, if you remove one of the legs the entire frame will not work.
- Is this compatible with a large, laminate desktop?
Yes, if you use the standard crossbar rail assembly.
- Can I build my old frame to be like the new frame?
Yes, contact us if you have an older model and wish to convert it to the newer frame. We will help you figure out the additional pieces that you need.
- What is the benefit of a 4-leg frame over a 2-leg frame?
The 4-Leg Frame is handy if you want to install a large or unusually-shaped desktop. It also has a larger carrying capacity, which comes in handy if you are using your desk to carry something substantial, like a large quilting machine or a turn table.
- What's so special about having a motor in each leg?
All UPLIFT Desks boast a motor in each leg, so you can rest assured your desk is the safest, quietest, strongest, and most reliable desk you can buy. Most electric sit-stand desks on the market only have a single motor.
- Are there any restrictions to the kinds of tops that I can attach to this?
Yes, for stability we do not recommend installing a top larger than 36" D x 80" W. This 4-leg frame is compatible with our 60" x 30", 72" x 30", and 80" x 30" desktops.
- Why would I get a 2-leg when the 4-leg is better?
A 2-leg frame is more economical. Although it does not have the carrying capacity of the 4-leg frame, many people do not need a desk that will hold 530 pounds if they are just using it as an office desk.
- Is the 4-leg frame as quiet as the 2-leg frame?
It certainly is!
- Why are three-stage frames better than two-stage frames?
That has to do with the 3 spindles we have in each of our frame legs versus the standard 2 you find on cheaper height adjustable frames on the market. Because we have an extra spindle, it makes our desks 33% quicker to adjust! Also, our three-stage frames offer users a higher range of height adjustability, so they suit a wider group of users, from petite people to the very tall - even kids! If you plan on adding a treadmill to your standing workstation down the line, a three-stage frame is important to give you the extra height you need to raise it high enough to use the machine.
- Can I use glass as my desktop?
No, we do not recommend using a glass top.
- Will two people be able to move the 4-leg frame?
The 4-leg frame is quite substantial and this really depends on how heavy your desktop is. More than two people might be necessary to move a large conference table.
- Can I use the 4-frame frame with a circular top?
Certainly! The 4-leg frame is useful for different shaped tops, like a circle. Just make sure to even distribute the weight of the top among all four legs and that you are using a substantially solid desktop.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.