- Counterbalance system allows fingertip adjustment of two monitors
- Supports monitors between 4.5 and 17.5 lbs.
- Integrated cable management cuts down on cable tangles
- Clamp mount system fits desktops up to 3 5/8" thick
- VESA mount holds hex keys for storage
- Laptop mount optional
Dual Monitor Arm
We took all of the easy adjustments on our swingin' single arm and doubled them up to create a quadruple-adjusting rig that will support two full size monitors. Enjoy flexibility without compromise.
Have a more unique setup, or larger monitors? Try a pair of our UPLIFT Single Monitor Arms instead. With greater mounting options, you'll be able to accommodate a wider range of digital displays.
Need help deciding which monitor arm is best for your setup? Check out our Monitor Arm Comparison Chart.
If you're dual-screening with a laptop, you're gonna want a way to set your computer up beside your stationary monitor. Take your laptop to a whole new level, and rise above the neck strain with our secure laptop mount.
|Height Adjustment Range||5.75" - 21.25" H|
|Depth adjustment range||27.5" D|
|Display rotation range||360° display rotation range
360° pan range
|Monitor compatibility||VESA 75 & 100 mm|
|Weight capacity||4.5 - 17.5 lbs. per arm|
|Unboxed unit weight||20 lbs 2 oz|
|Shipping Dimensions||15'' W x 6.2'' H x 24'' D, 24 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if my monitors are outside of the weight range of this arm?
Your monitors absolutely must be within the specified weight range in order to use this monitor arm. The counterbalance mechanism is only compatible with monitors within this weight range. Check out the View and Horizon Monitor Arms for weight capacities that may better fit your monitors.
- What are the largest size monitors this will hold?
The dual monitor arm can hold up two 27" monitors, but the larger your monitors get, the more limited your adjustability will be. If you want a dual setup with larger monitors, consider getting two UPLIFT Single Monitor Arms. You will be able to place the separate monitor arms further apart, making room for larger monitors without compromising on adjustability.
- How do I know if my monitors are compatible with this arm?
If your monitors have a VESA 100/75 mounting hole pattern, are under 27" each, and each weigh between 4.5 and 17.5 pounds then they will be compatible with the UPLIFT Desk Dual Monitor Arm.
- Can I turn the UPLIFT Desk Single Monitor Arm into the Dual Monitor Arm later?
You will not be able to convert the Single Monitor Arm into the Dual Monitor Arm. If you think your needs will change later on, you can always add a second Single Monitor Arm further down the line. This will offer you the same functionality of the Dual without the commitment upfront.
- Should I buy a Dual or two Singles?
The UPLIFT Dual Monitor Arm is a solid option for most people with 24" or smaller monitors. Two Single Monitor Arms might suit you well if you have 27" monitors or larger, or need to push your monitors further back so they are flush against the wall. You will be able to space the two UPLIFT Single Monitor Arms further apart on your desk to give you more room to adjust your monitors.
- Can I rotate my monitors from landscape to portrait using the UPLIFT Desk Dual Monitor Arm?
Absolutely! The UPLIFT Desk Dual Monitor Arm allows you to easily rotate one or both of your monitors from landscape to portrait view.
- What if one of my monitors weighs less than 17.5 pounds and the other monitor weighs more than 17.5 pounds?
Both of your monitors need to be within the 4.5 - 17.5 pound weight range in order to be compatible with the UPLIFT Desk Dual Monitor Arm.
- Do both of my monitors have to be the same size and weight?
Each arm of the Dual Monitor Arm has its own counterbalance control so your monitors do not have to be the same size and weight in order to be compatible. However, both monitors need to fall within the weight range of 4.5 - 17.5 pounds and should be less than 27".
Please check that the weights of your monitors fit within the below weight range before purchasing a monitor arm. If your display is too light or too heavy for the arm, it might not counterbalance properly, making the arms "float" away from the set position. If you are unsure how to determine the weight of your monitors, please contact us for assistance.
|UPL021-S||Monitors weighing 4.5 - 17.5 lb each|
UPLIFT Laptop Mount
Tired of looking at that downward angle when working at your laptop? Add a bit of ergonomic comfort to your setup with the UPLIFT Laptop Mount, which can be ordered as an optional laptop holder attachment that mounts directly to the VESA plate of your UPLIFT Monitor Arm, replacing the standard monitor mount with a cradle for your notebook computer. The laptop holder attachment comes with a built-in set of elastic bands for additional security, and features a swiveling circle platform that can hold notepads and other small personal items.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.