- Counterbalance system allows fingertip adjustment of two monitors
- Integrated cable management cuts down on cable tangles
- Clamp mount system fits desktops up to 3 5/8" thick
- VESA mount holds hex keys for storage
- Laptop mount optional
Dual Monitor Arm
We took all of the easy adjustments of our swingin' single arm and added an extra outlet for a double-wide, quadruple adjusting rig that multiplies all our flexible tech two-fold.
Have a setup that needs to work with an odd couple? Try a pair of our single UPLIFT monitor arms on for size.
Need help deciding which monitor arm is best for your setup? Check out our Monitor Arm Comparison Chart.
If your other screen is a computer in and of itself, you don’t have to be stuck on elevator-eyes mode just to see what’s ahead of you. Take your laptop to a whole new level, and rise above the neck strain with our secure laptop mount.
|Height Adjustment Range||5.75" - 21.25" H|
|Depth adjustment range||27.5" D|
|Display rotation range||360° display rotation range | 360° pan range|
|Monitor compatibility||VESA 75 & 100 mm|
|Weight capacity||4.5 - 17.5 lb per arm|
|Unboxed weight||20 lbs 2 oz|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if my monitors are outside of the weight range of this arm?
Your monitors must, I repeat, must be within the specified weight range in order to use this monitor arm. The counterbalance mechanism is only compatible with monitors within this weight range. Check out the View and Horizon Monitor Arms to see if their weight capacities will better fit your monitors.
- What are the largest size monitors this will hold?
The dual makes holding up two 27" monitors look like a breeze. It can hold larger monitors, but the adjustability will be limited. If you want a dual setup with larger monitors, consider getting two UPLIFT Single Monitor Arms. You will be able to place the separate monitor arms further apart, making room for larger monitors without compromising on adjustability.
- How do I know if my monitors are compatible with this arm?
If your monitors have a VESA 100/75 mounting hole pattern, are under 27" each, and each weigh between 4.5 and 17.5 pounds then they will be compatible with the UPLIFT Desk Dual Monitor Arm.
- Can I turn the UPLIFT Desk Single Monitor Arm into the Dual Monitor Arm later?
You will not be able to convert the Single Monitor Arm into the Dual Monitor Arm. If you think your needs will change later on, you can always add a second Single Monitor Arm further down the line. This will offer you the same functionality of the Dual, without the commitment upfront.
- Should I buy a Dual or two Singles?
You've hit upon the age old question, Dual or two Singles? The UPLIFT Dual Monitor Arm is a solid option for most people with 24" or smaller monitors. Two Single Monitor Arms might suit you well if you have 27" monitors or need to push your monitors further back so they are flush against the wall. You will be able to space the two UPLIFT Single Monitor Arms further apart on your desk to give you more room to adjust your monitors.
- Can I rotate my monitors from landscape to portrait using the UPLIFT Desk Dual Monitor Arm?
Absolutely! The UPLIFT Desk Dual Monitor Arm allows you to easily rotate one or both of your monitors from landscape to portrait view.
- What if one of my monitors weighs less than 17.5 pounds and the other monitor weighs more than 17.5 pounds?
Both of your monitors need to be within the 4.5 - 17.5 pound weight range in order to be compatible with the UPLIFT Desk Dual Monitor Arm.
- Do both of my monitors have to be the same size and weight?
Each arm of the Dual Monitor Arm has its own counterbalance control so your monitors do not have to be the same size and weight in order to be compatible. However, both monitors need to fall within the weight range of 4.5 - 17.5 pounds and should be less than 27".
The Dual Monitor Arm is available in standard weight range. If your display is too light or too heavy for the arm, it might not counterbalance properly, making the arms "float" away from the set position. Please check the weight of your monitors to be sure this monitor will work for you. If you are unsure how to determine the weight of your monitors, please contact us for assistance.
|UPL021-S||Monitors weighing 4.5 - 17.5 lb each|
UPLIFT Laptop Mount
Tired of looking at that downward angle when working at your laptop? Add a bit of ergonomic comfort to your setup with the UPLIFT Laptop Mount, which can be ordered as an optional laptop holder attachment that mounts directly to the VESA plate of your UPLIFT Monitor Arm, replacing the standard monitor mount with a cradle for your notebook computer. The laptop holder attachment comes with a built-in set of elastic bands for additional security, and features a swiveling circle platform can hold notepads and other small personal items.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.