- L-shaped corner desktop is made from recycled MDF, UV-cured, and powder-coated
- Spacious desktop has a smooth, inside corner ergo edge to improve reachability and comfort
- Three-stage frame delivers an expanded height adjustment range of 25.75" and is 33% faster than a two-stage frame
- 3-leg heavy-duty steel frame lifts up to 530 pounds of desktop and gear
- Telescoping frame with hidden crossbar under the desktop gives you more legroom and space for accessories
- Whisper-quiet motor in each leg makes the frame stronger, safer, quieter, and more reliable
- Hall effect sensor in the frame senses resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Upgrade to our advanced digital memory keypad with LED display with one-touch adjustment and programmable height settings
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from our warehouse in Austin, Texas; designed in the U.S.A.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
Eco Corner L-Shape Sit-Stand Desk
With the Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk, you gain desktop area and use your office space more efficiently with a sleek and ergonomic design. It's often difficult to reach the entire desktop of an L-shape desk, but the Eco Corner's inside ergo edge makes it easy while providing a comfortable resting place for your wrists.
Choose from two desktop and four height adjustable frame colors to match your office decor and start improving your health and productivity. These desks ship fast and free and are designed in the U.S.A!
The UPLIFT Desk Three-Stage Frame
Our three-stage frame enables our desks to raise and lower 33% quicker than two-stage competitors thanks to having three spindles instead of two. A powerful but quiet motor in each leg provides the ultimate in safety, strength, and reliability. Available in four colors, this steel frame is treated with non-toxic finishes to preserve your indoor air quality, a trait shared with each desktop we sell.
The UPLIFT Desk height adjustable frame also features an aluminum foot for unmatched strength and durability. Aluminum is lightweight and fully recyclable, a perfect complement to our environmentally-friendly Eco Corner recycled wood desktops.
Power Full Grommets
Enjoy in-desk power for all your devices with optional power grommets. Keep your phone charger, desk lamp, docking station, and more plugged-in and nearby. Designed to fit seamlessly into your new sit-stand desk, ensure your devices are good-to-go when you're away from your desk.
Advanced Digital Memory Keypad
Folks love the UPLIFT Desk Advanced Keypad because it not only displays the current height of your desk in inches but is capable of storing up to four of your chosen heights in its memory. Choose all four (standing, sitting, perching, and treadmill heights are popular), or split them with coworkers in a shared workspace where everyone works better and lives healthier.
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||24.5" - 50.25" H|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Desktop dimensions||72'' wide x 28'' deep (main) x 47'' wide x 26'' deep (extension) x 0.75'' thick|
|Desktop composition||UV-cured, powder-coated, solvent-free, non-toxic 100 percent post-consumer recycled wood|
|Weight capacity||530 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V, Output: 31 V|
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 15.0|
|Warranty||7 year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk base: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
|Shipping dimensions||Frame Box 1 - 11'' W x 10'' H x 41'' D, 61 lbs
Frame Box 2 - 15'' W x 6'' H x 41'' D, 41 lbs
Desktop - 59'' W x 6'' H x 85'' D, 65 lbs
- Do not attempt to open any electrical components of the desk, such as actuators, the control box or keypad.
- Please observe all warnings, notices, and advisories in the provided user's manual.
Mind the weight
- Weight capacity for UPLIFT frames assumes that weight is evenly distributed.
- Improperly distributing weight will diminish lifting capacity, create a tipping hazard and may damage leg actuators.
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- I purchased the advanced keypad, yet when I try to adjust to one of my presets, my desk only raises a little bit. Is there something wrong with mine?
Your memory presets are probably working, odds are that you have one of our older control boxes. To recall your preset heights, you have to press-and-hold the memory setting until your desk reaches standing height. This is for safety, since the older UPLIFT 3-Leg Frame did not have the ability to sense an obstruction and stop. If you see the number 99.046.14.0070 printed on the sticker located near the power socket, then your control box is capable of one-touch memory preset function and may need to be reset - see our Programming Your UPLIFT Desk PDF for instructions on locking the keypad, changing the memory presets from one-touch to press-and-hold, and setting new lower or upper height limits.
- What kind of control box do I have?
You can quickly and easily check to see what version of control box you have by glancing at the silver label on the control box. If it says v4.1, you have the newest version, which means you have a whole host of new features to try out and enjoy!
- What new features come with the new box?
The latest version of our control boxes come with new safety features. You'll love being able to set your Collision Sensitivity setting to one of three modes, so your desk is safer than ever. A new Keypad Lockout feature also helps keep unwanted hands from adjusting the desk, and the ability to toggle between One-Touch and Constant-Touch makes adjusting to your heights as easy as pressing a button.
- What is the Keypad Lockout feature? How does it work?
Safety is important to us at UPLIFT Desk. We designed our version 4.1 control boxes to be able to be locked so children or users cannot adjust it when this feature is activated. To lock the keypad, press the "M" button for 5 seconds until the LED switches to "LOC". Simply press and hold the the "M" button to turn on the lockout feature. To unlock it, press the "M" for 5 more seconds.
- What if I live outside of the US, will this desk work with my outlets and voltage?
All UPLIFT Desks are designed to run on the US electricity standard of 120V. If you're ordering an UPLIFT Desk from outside the United States (excluding Canada), you'll most likely need to plug your desk into a step down transformer, otherwise you run the risk of overloading your desk's control box, which is not covered by warranty. Please contact our support team if you have any questions.
- Does this corner desktop come in two pieces?
No, the Eco corner desktop is small enough to ship in one piece.
- Can I order a custom sized L-shaped Eco Desktop?
We order these desktops in bulk and stock them in our warehouse in order to be able to offer them at such a low price. For this reason, we are not able to offer any custom sizes.
- How does this desk ship?
The Eco Corner desk ships freight. Free freight delivery includes curbside service. You will be in charge of carrying your package from your curb to your house.
- Can I order this shape of corner desk with any other desktop? Does the Eco corner desktop come in any other material?
No, this corner desk is only offered in our Eco finish. Choose between a black or white powder-coated finish.
- Are there any differences between the corner Eco and the standard, rectangular Eco desktops?
The only difference is the size! Both Eco tops feature 100% recycled wood MDF, which is stronger and denser than particle board. The desktop is powder-coated to provide a seamless finish all over.
- How should I care for my desk?
The powder-coated Eco surface is durable but sensitive to strong chemicals. Warm, soapy water is the best cleaning method for keeping your desktop spick and span.
- Would it work to put two of these together to form a mega desk?
Most certainly, and it would be awesome! Just make sure you order one desk with a right extension and the other with a left extension. Also, please send us a picture of your awesome desk setup!
- Can I order this with four legs for added strength?
Sure, but it's not really necessary. The 3-leg UPLIFT frame already boasts a carrying capacity of 530 pounds!
- What are three-stage frames?
Our 3-leg desk frames are three-stage vs the cheaper two-stage desks on the market today, which means our desks are 33% faster thanks to using 3 spindles instead of 2. This gives users a higher adjustability range so desks fit shorter users and kids, all the way up to very tall users. Adding a treadmill to your setup later on? A three-stage frame is a must to get you the extra height you need!
- How many motors does this come with?
All UPLIFT Desks come with a motor in each leg, so in this case, three motors. This makes UPLIFT 3-leg desks quieter, safer, stronger, and more reliable than desks that work with just one motor.
- Does this come in any other colors?
We only stock the Eco desktop in a black or white finish.
- How noisy is this desk?
The UPLIFT frame emits 45 decibels of sound during motion. That noise level falls somewhere in between a computer and a refrigerator.
- Can I place the legs in any other configurations?
No, we have found that placing the third support leg on the extension side of your Eco corner desk is the most stable setup. This position allows for a crossbar to be mounted to the underside of your desk and provides the hefty carrying capacity. This configuration also allows you to move your chair freely without interference from the c-shaped leg.
- Can I get a sample of the Eco desktop surface before I purchase my desk?
We do not offer samples of the Eco desktop. If you live in the Austin area, you are welcome to stop by our showroom.
- Are guide holes pre-drilled into the desktop to help with installation?
Yes, your desktop will come with guide holes to help with frame installation. Check out our video of a 2-leg UPLIFT Desk installation to help walk you through the steps involved.
- What will happen to my desk if there is a power surge.
If there is a power surge, you will need to perform a standard reset on your desk. Check out How to Reset Your UPLIFT Desk, our video that walks you through this process, step-by-step.
- What happens if my desk stops working outside of the warranty period?
If your desk malfunctions after the warranty period has ended we offer replacement parts for all UPLIFT Desk models, so you will be back to standing in no time.
- How thick is the Eco top?
The Eco Top is 0.75" thick.
- Is there any purpose to the curve of the desk, besides aesthetics?
The ergo edge of the Eco desktop brings you closer to the action of your desktop and opens up more usable desk space to within your neutral reach zone. And yes, the center cut-out also looks very nice!
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.