- Comes with 2 clamp brackets and 2 support brackets
- For use with UPLIFT Desk Acoustic Privacy Panels
- Reusable hardware, can be reinstalled if you change desks
- Available in black, white, and gray - change hardware to match if you change your frame color
Privacy Panel Hardware
Lessen the distractions at your desk with our Acoustic Privacy Panels.
These panels install on your desk by way of simple clamp brackets and support brackets, which can be un-clamped when you want to switch desks or rearrange in the future.
When you need replacement Acoustic Privacy Panel hardware, look no further.
|Color||Black, white, or gray|
|Kit includes||2 clamp brackets, 2 support brackets|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need hardware for my Acoustic Privacy Panel?
If you want the freedom to add and remove your Acoustic Privacy Panels with ease, our Acoustic Privacy Panel Mounting Hardware is a crucial set to get you working with fewer distractions. Simply connect to your panels with two handy clamp mounts and tighten onto your desk to assemble and you're good to go!
- Do I get a choice of color for my hardware?
Yes, you can match your Acoustic Privacy Panel Mounting Hardware to your UPLIFT Desk in black, white, and gray powder-coated finishes.
- How many pieces does this come with?
This listing comes with two clamp brackets and two support brackets, which is all you need to attach your Privacy Panels to your desk.
Choose between black, gray, or white to accent your Acoustic Privacy Panel.
Adding the Acoustic Privacy Panel to your desk is a breeze. Just slide the pegs of the support brackets through the holes on the privacy panel. Secure the clamp brackets to the privacy panel using a flat-head screw driver.
Then slide the clamps in place along the desktop edge and tighten the clamps. The clamp are compatible with desktops up to 1.75" thick.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.