- Comes with 2 clamp brackets and 2 support brackets to install panels to desk edges up to 1.75" thick
- For use with our sound-absorbing 0.6" thick UPLIFT Desk Acoustic Privacy Panels
- Steel supports extend vertically up the back of the acoustic panel, making them stiffer for more resilience against bumps
- Reusable hardware can be easily reinstalled if you change desks
- Available in black, white, and gray - change hardware to match if you change your frame color
Privacy Panel Hardware
Lessen the distractions at your desk with our Acoustic Privacy Panels.
These panels install on your desk by way of simple clamp brackets and support brackets, which can be un-clamped when you want to switch desks or rearrange in the future.
When you need replacement Acoustic Privacy Panel hardware, look no further.
|Color||Black, white, or gray|
|Kit includes||2 clamp brackets, 2 support brackets|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need hardware for my Acoustic Privacy Panel?
If you want the freedom to add and remove your Acoustic Privacy Panels with ease, our Acoustic Privacy Panel Mounting Hardware is a crucial set to get you working with fewer distractions. Simply connect to your panels with two handy clamp mounts and tighten onto your desk to assemble and you're good to go!
- Do I get a choice of color for my hardware?
Yes, you can match your Acoustic Privacy Panel Mounting Hardware to your UPLIFT Desk in black, white, and gray powder-coated finishes.
- How many pieces does this come with?
This listing comes with two clamp brackets and two support brackets, which is all you need to attach your Privacy Panels to your desk.
Choose between black, gray, or white to accent your Acoustic Privacy Panel.
By installing your panels using these reusable mounting tools, you'll give them a little extra support, making them more resilient to bumps and motion when you adjust your desk higher and lower.
Adding the Acoustic Privacy Panel to your desk using this mounting hardware is a breeze. Just slide the pegs of the support brackets through the holes on the panel. Secure the clamp brackets to the privacy panel using a flat-head screwdriver. Then slide the clamps into place along your desk's edge and tighten the clamps down all the way.
Clamps are compatible with desktops up to 1.75" thick.
In a hurry? Get your accessories even faster; just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.