- Rotating cover opens and closes
- Sold individually
- Available in white, gray, and black
Organizing Wire Grommets
Don't let subpar cable organization affect your productivity with Wire Grommets by UPLIFT Desk.
Enjoy work at a height adjustable desk without the mess with these handy desk grommets. These are installed at the back of your desk and feature a rotating cover that opens and closes when you need it.
Wire grommets come in your choice of black, white, and gray color options to let you build the complementary desk that suits your space ideally.
|Fits grommet holes||3 1/8-inches diameter|
|Grommet diameter||3.75 inches|
|Shipping dimensions||3.75'' W x 2'' H x 3.75'' D, 0.15 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Should I get wire grommets or power grommets?
If you don't want to see a mess of unsightly cords hanging off of the back of your desk, then you would probably be happiest with an UPLIFT Desk Wire Grommet. If you are constantly reaching under your desk to plug something in, then you would benefit more from an UPLIFT Desk Power Grommet. Or order one of each to get the best of both worlds.
- My UPLIFT Desk came with wire grommets, are these any different?
Your UPLIFT Desk probably came with black wire grommets. These are the same grommet inserts, just sold separately and available in white or gray as well!
- What size grommet holes is this compatible with?
This is compatible with grommet holes that are 80mm in diameter.
- Can I add these to a desktop without grommet holes?
You will have to drill a grommet hole, measuring 80mm in diameter, into your desktop. Before you drill into your desk, please be certain that the desktop material is substantial enough to support grommet holes without compromising its structural integrity.
- Do I need a wire grommet?
If your desk came with an 80mm grommet hole, then you would benefit from adding an UPLIFT Desk Wire Grommet. The wire grommet is a plastic insert that fits into a pre-drilled grommet hole. It has a movable tab that can be opened to allow wires to be passed through. UPLIFT Desk Wire Grommets are an integral component of ultimate desk organization.
- How many grommet inserts does this include?
If you order an UPLIFT Desk Wire Grommet you will receive one wire grommet insert. If your desk has two grommet holes, you will need to order two of these.
The Wire Grommet is available in black, white, or gray. Match the color scheme of your frame or choose a color that will complement your white or black Eco top — the possibilities are endless. Adding a Wire Grommet to your desktop's pre-drilled grommet hole is a great finishing touch that also offers the convenience of through-desk wire organization. The Wire Grommet cover opens to allow for wires to pass through, or closes when not in use.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
- Rotating covers spin to open and close
- Swiveling cover opens to provide a small, discreet opening for wires
- Covers optionally pop out to create a larger opening
- Available in white, gray, or black to match UPLIFT Desk frames
- Fits Grommet Holes 3 1/8" Diameter
- On-Desk Grommet Diameter 3 3/4"
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.