- Eco-friendly desktop is constructed out of sustainable and carbonized Bamboo
- Surface has space to hold your computer, monitors, keyboard, and mouse
- Easy to install on UPLIFT height adjustable standing desk frames
- Can also be installed on a fixed-height desk frames
- UV-cured using an eco-friendly process with no VOCs or air pollutants
- Note: 48" and 60" Bamboo Curve tops are only available with grommets
Fine Bamboo Desktops
This is the luxurious desktop of dreams to take your height-adjustable desk to the next level. Install on our UPLIFT desk frame for sitting and standing freedom that allows you to move while you work, burning calories and increasing your productivity simultaneously.
At almost twice the thickness of comparable bamboo desks on the market, they're hefty yet refined, ergonomic yet beautifully styled. Finished with a UV-cured using a clean, energy-efficient process with no VOCs or air pollutants, you'll be able to enjoy a desk that doesn't bring dangerous chemicals into your work area.
|Overall dimensions||48" W x 30" D, 60" W x 30" D, 72" W x 30" D, 80" W x 30" D|
|Weight||45 - 55 lb|
Frequently Asked Questions
- I know that the 1" thick bamboo and 1.5" thick premium bamboo desktops are different thicknesses, but is that the only difference?
You picked up on the obvious difference, which is the thickness. Now let me tell you about some of the more subtle differences. Both desktops are made of 100% bamboo. The 1" thick bamboo desktop is made from UV-cured bamboo. It is available with or without a curved center cut-out and will ship in 1-2 business days. The premium, 1.5" bamboo is made from fully matured Moso bamboo, which is denser and has a beautiful vertical grain core. The edge of the premium desktop is where the beauty of the bamboo really shines through. It is cut in a chamfer style, which means the top portion of the edge angles into a 90° edge.
- What is the difference between the bamboo you offer and the bamboo offered by your competitors.
While some companies feel okay about offering a 3/4" thick bamboo desktop at a premium price, our UPLIFT Desk Bamboo Desktops are 1" thick and still beat our competitors' prices. We source only the most eco-friendly bamboo, and carbonize it, giving it a beautiful, caramel finish that you'll love for years of work.
- Is this a bamboo veneer?
Our bamboo desktops are made from 100% solid, pressed bamboo. You won't find us selling a wood veneer product because we want to offer you a quality item.
- How will my bamboo desktop hold up over time?
Even though bamboo hails from the grass family, it is 40% harder than oak and will provide a strong and durable work surface. At a whopping 1" thick, your bamboo desktop won't sag under the weight of your desktop items even if you decide to go for a 72" wide desk.
- What color is the bamboo desktop?
Our bamboo desktops are carbonized and their color can range from yellowish-brown honey to more of a caramel color. Since each desktop is composed of 100% real bamboo, each will be unique and contain pleasing variations of color.
- Is this 100% solid bamboo, or if I cut it open will the desktop be hollow inside?
You are more than welcome to perform a science experiment and cut open your brand new desktop, but then you wouldn't be able to enjoy your UPLIFT Desk! Instead, just take our word that this is 100% solid bamboo through-and-through that has been pressed together to form a stunning desktop.
- Is there a protective finish on the bamboo desktop?
The bamboo is sealed with a toxin-free clear coat that will help protect your desktop and keep it looking beautiful.
- Your 1" bamboo desktop is almost as cheap as your laminate tops, what's the catch?
Bamboo is a species of grass, and as you know from having to cut your lawn weekly, grass grows at an alarming rate. Therefore the bamboo that is harvested to make our bamboo tops is pretty readily available as compared to our reclaimed or solid wood desktops and we can offer you a beautiful, durable desktop at a low price!
- Can I order a custom-sized or shaped bamboo top?
To keep our prices low, we only offer the bamboo tops in standard sizes. If you are interested in a custom top then you can call our customer service specialists who can help you order a custom laminate desktop.
Hole in One
We give you the option to add wire or power grommets to your desktop. Two wire grommets come standard on all UPLIFT Desktops. Wire Grommets let you route your cords and cables through a swiveling slot that opens and closes on your desk. Or upgrade to a Power Grommet, which adds a duo of power outlets to each grommet hole, giving you freedom to power and charge devices straight from your desktop.
Grommets are located fifteen inches from the center of the desk, to the left and right. In our ergonomic experience, we have found that this is an ideal spot for the best combination of cable management and accessory use.
Please Note: 48" and 60" Bamboo Curve tops are only available with grommets.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.