- Natural-style wood grain color finish in cherry, maple, walnut, or ash gray
- Black and white laminate desktop options also available
- Spacious 30" deep desk surface provides more space for work
- Mount on any UPLIFT adjustable height standing desk frame
- May also be mounted to a fixed-height desk base
- Made from thermally-fused melamine laminate over 45 lb density E-1 rated particle board core
- Tops are finished with a seamless 3 mm PVC edge
- GREENGUARD Certified and made using environmentally friendly methods
The Looker Laminate Desktop
This stunning desktop features a 3 mm PVC edge and is made of 45 pound density particle board with your choice of maple, ash gray, walnut, or cherry wood grain finishes. Or task at one of our black or white laminate desktops if you like the simpler things in life. It's an affordable way to enjoy a desktop with natural wood features, without needing to cut down a tree to get it.
The 1" thick tops are easily paired with our UPLIFT sit-stand adjustable height desk bases and come in several sizes, allowing you to create the workstation of your dreams for a fraction of the cost. GREENGUARD Certified so you don't have to worry about bringing dangerous chemicals into your workspace.
|Overall dimensions||48" W x 30" D, 60" W x 30" D, 72" W x 30" D, 80" W x 30" D|
|Weight||45 lb - 55 lb|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What other laminate colors are available?
In addition to our line of wood grain laminate tops, we can order you a custom desktop in the plethora of Wilsonart laminate colors. Just contact our Sale Pros for a custom quote.
- Are laminate desktops "softer" than other types of desktops?
Our laminate desktop is softer than a bamboo or solid wood desktop. These tops are made of dense particle board that has been fused together, making laminates a fine addition to most workspaces that could use a more uplifting desk.
- How should I clean and care for my desk?
Laminate is one of the easiest desk surfaces to clean! Just wipe down with soapy water, or Lysol wipes.
- Is there an option to choose a different location for my grommet holes?
Absolutely! If you would like us to place your grommet holes somewhere more custom on your desk, just give our Sales Pros a call! They will be more than happy to help you create the desk you want.
- Why would I want a laminate desk, isn't that a little dated?
Laminate is an affordable, durable desktop option when you're building a height adjustable desk. It is offered in a variety of color options to suit your office style. For more information about our complete line of desktops, check out our desktop brochure.
- How are your desktops rated?
Technically speaking, our desktops are E-1-rated and feature 45 lb density particle board with a 3mm PVC edge. In Layman's terms, this is a durable, reliable, stylish desk for the money!
Our 1" thick laminate desktops are GREENGUARD Certified and come in your choice of cherry, ash gray, walnut, or maple finishes.
Our 1" thick durable laminate desktops are 30" deep and available in the following widths: 48", 60", 72", or 80" wide.
Hole in One
We give you the option to add wire or power grommets to your desktop. Two wire grommets come standard on all UPLIFT Desktops. Wire Grommets let you route your cords and cables through a swiveling slot that opens and closes on your desk. Or upgrade to a Power Grommet, which adds a duo of power outlets to each grommet hole, giving you freedom to power and charge devices straight from your desktop.
Grommets are located fifteen inches from the center of the desk, to the left and right. In our ergonomic experience, we have found that this is an ideal spot for the best combination of cable management and accessory use.
Want more grommets or a custom location? Give us a ring: 1-800-349-3839.
- Broad selection of styles in stock
- Get the natural woodgrain look for less than most solid woods
- Wood styles include cherry, maple, ash gray, and walnut
- Modern, neutral, and multifunctional laminates
- Also available in black, white, or whiteboard finishes
- All laminates are GREENGUARD-certified safe for the home or office
- Sturdy desktop is built sustainably; no new trees cut
- Desk Thickness 1"
- Desk Materials 45-lb Density Particle Board
- Desktop Widths 48", 60", 72", 80"
- Desktop Styles Cherry, Maple, Ash Gray, Walnut, Whiteboard, White, Black
Desktops are not covered under our 7 year warranty. We will repair or replace any desktop that is rendered unusable as a result of a manufacturer's defect or damage in shipping if notified within 30 days of receipt.
For information on UPLIFT Desk warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.