- Three-stage desk frame delivers an expanded height adjustment range of 25.75" and is 33% faster than competitors' two-stage frames
- Sturdy, heavy-duty steel frame with telescoping crossbar stabilizes desktops of different sizes
- Frame boasts a hefty lifting capacity of 530 pounds
- Whisper-quiet motor in each leg creates a safer, stronger, and more reliable desk
- Hall effect sensor in the frame senses resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Upgrade to advanced digital memory keypad with LED display and one-touch capability
- Choose black, metallic, gray, or white color
- Desk frame is designed in the U.S.A., assembled and shipped from Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced globally
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
A large corner desk requires extra strength and support. Our 3-leg height-adjustable desk frame provides you with two C-shaped legs and an upright support leg, which can be configured based on your needs. We recommend placing the support leg in the back corner if you like to work towards the center of the desk, or you can put it on either side if you want extra space on an end. The telescoping bars adjust to fit many widths and provide reinforcement when there is a seam in your desktop.
Thanks to an extra spindle, our three-stage frame raises and lowers 33% faster than our competitors' two-stage frames. A dual-motor design means our frame is quieter, safer, stronger, and more reliable. Turn your corner desk into a true standout with this 3-leg height-adjustable frame.
Digital Memory Keypad
The advanced keypad puts all of the control at your fingertips with a digital display and four memory presets. Stand up, sit down, walk on your treadmill, or perch on your UPLIFT Desk stool with the push of a button.
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||24.5" - 50.25" H|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Frame width||Adjustable from 42.25" - 70" wide|
|Suggested desktop width range||36" - 80" wide|
|Weight capacity||530 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V, Output: 31 V|
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 15.0|
|Warranty||7 year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk frame: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
- Safety first
- Do not attempt to open any electrical components of the desk, such as actuators, the control box, or the keypad.
- Please observe all warnings, notices, and advisories in the provided user's manual.
- Mind the weight
- Weight capacity for UPLIFT frames assumes that weight is evenly distributed.
- Improperly distributing weight will diminish lifting capacity, create a tipping hazard and may damage leg actuators.
- DIY-ers be aware
- Maximum desktop width depends on the material, thickness, and construction of the top you are providing.
- Maximum recommended width tops of 96" may sag or bend if placed on our width-adjustable desk frame without installing the crossbar.
- The maximum recommended depth of your desktop is 40" (desk will overhang the feet of the frame by about 5" in the front and rear).
- A 40" deep desk will be slightly less stable, and we recommend a 3-leg frame for those who require no desk movement. A 3-leg frame supports a 50" deep desktop.
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have the advanced keypad with memory presets, and when I touch one of the presets my desk only moves a fraction of an inch and doesn't go all the way to the preset height. Is there something wrong with my keypad?
Your Advanced Keypad is probably working just fine. Older 3-leg frames do not allow one-touch height adjustment. Instead you will have to press and hold each memory key. The new UPLIFT 3-Leg Frames do have a built-in safety stop that senses if there is an obstruction in the way. With this new safety feature, you will be able to use the one-touch capability of the Advanced Keypad.
- Is there an easy way to tell what version of control box I have?
You bet! You can check to see which version of control box you have by glancing at the silver label on it. If it says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you know you have the newest version of UPLIFT Desk's control box, complete with a few new features!
- Is there a way to tell what kind of control box I have on my desk?
Yes, you can quickly check to see what version of control box you have by glancing at the silver label on the control box. If it says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you have the newest version, which means you have a handful of new features to enjoy!
- What new features are on the version 4.1 control boxes?
The latest version of our control boxes boasts a few new features we think you'll love. Enjoy being able to set your Collision Sensitivity setting to one of three modes, in addition to a new Keypad Lockout feature. You'll also have the newfound the ability to toggle between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes easier than ever before, with just a few buttons! And now you'll be able to switch between inches and centimeters on your keypad. That's so many great features on one Control Box, you won't know what to do with yourself.
- What is the Keypad Lockout feature? How do I use it?
In order to add an extra layer of safety to our desks, we designed our newest control boxes to be able to be locked so children or users cannot adjust it when this feature is activated. To lock the keypad, press the "M" button for 5 seconds until the LED switches to "LOC". Simply press and hold the the "M" button to turn on the lockout feature. To unlock it, press the "M" for 5 more seconds.
- Does this frame have to be arranged in an "L" shape?
Certainly not! You can install the third leg towards the back of a rectangular desktop for additional support. Contact our Sales Pros for more custom configurations.
- Can I build my old frame to be like the new frame?
If you have an older frame and want to update it, then contact our Sales Pros. They will be able to help you order the pieces needed to update your frame.
- Can I install my desk's legs in a different configuration than I see in the installation manual?
We recommend following the guidelines in our assembly manual so that you will have the sturdiest desk possible. If you have any other configurations in mind, contact our Sales Pros and they will be able to go over custom configurations that will still offer adequate support.
- I just installed my frame but it won't change heights. What is wrong?
The most likely scenario is that one of the legs has not been properly connected. The desk will only move if all three of the legs are connected. Double check the connections and then give us a call for further support.
- Can I put the third leg anywhere?
The third leg is separate and can be placed anywhere. That being said, you will want to make sure that the load of your desktop is evenly dispersed between the three legs or your desk will not be stable.
- Is the 3-leg frame as quiet as the 2-leg frame?
Yes, the motor is just as quiet on the 3-leg frame as it is on the 2-leg frame.
- How many pounds can this hold?
This can handle up to 530 pounds, which is quite impressive if you ask us!
- How many people will I need to assemble the 3-leg desk?
You should be able to attach the frame to the desk by yourself. However, setting the desk right-side up after installation is definitely a two person job.
- What are the maximum dimensions I can put on this frame?
For maximum support, we suggest installing a desktop between 36" and 80" wide.
- What kind of material should I use on my desktop?
Make sure you are using a solid desktop that is at least 3/4" to 1" thick. The frame will be attached with wood screws so make sure your desktop can support those as well!
- How sturdy is this frame?
UPLIFT frames are rated as some of the sturdiest on the market! Add in the third leg and you won't notice very much wobble, if any, even when your desk is fully extended.
- Is this frame a three-stage frame?
Yes! Which are better than two-stage frames you find on sit-stand desks today. This has to do with the 3 spindles we have in each of our frame legs versus the standard 2 you find on "other desks". Because we have an extra spindle, it makes our desks 33% quicker to adjust! Also, three-stage frames offer users a higher range of height adjustability, so they fit a wider range of people, from petites to the very tall, even kids! If you plan on adding a standing desk treadmill to your workstation a three-stage frame is important to give you the extra height you need to raise it high enough to use the machine.
- What's so great about having a motor in each leg?
UPLIFT three-leg desks come with a motor in each leg, so you can rest assured you have the quietest, strongest, safest, and most reliable electric height adjustable desk frame on the market today. Other desk frames can't say the same!
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time.
- You are responsible for shipping costs, and potential restocking fees if the item has been opened and is damaged or shows signs of wear and tear.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.