- Installs underneath your desk via mounting hardware
- Only takes up 2" of space under the desktop
- Black textured powder-coated steel frame can hold up to 50 lbs
- Designed for use with UPLIFT Desk keyboard trays
- Compatible with the CPU Holder by UPLIFT Desk (only CPU holder currently compatible)
Vital Track Spacer
Enjoy a tool that allows you to fully slide your keyboard tray under your desk, freeing up space around your work area. A state of the art U-shaped design allows you to connect it over most crossbeams and your existing hardware without damaging your desk.
An added bonus? You'll have much more legroom where you need it, letting you work comfortably and productively without constantly hitting your knee. The UPLIFT Track Spacer, a crucial desk accessory for the modern ergonomic workstation.
|Weight capacity||50 lb|
|Compatibility||CPU Holder by UPLIFT Desk
Large Keyboard Tray by UPLIFT Desk
Switch Keyboard Tray by UPLIFT Desk
|Item width||Accommodates 5.25 inch track|
|Item height||2.1 inches|
|Track length||Accommodates 11" - 22" L|
|Swivel at mount||360°|
|Shipping dimensions||7" W x 3" H x 8" D, 4 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the purpose of a track spacer?
The UPLIFT Desk Track Spacer was designed to work around the center crossbar support on an UPLIFT Desk. The spacer acts as a bridge so that you can mount a CPU holder or keyboard tray over the crossbar support. Please note that the CPU Holder by UPLIFT Desk is the only computer tower holder that is currently compatible with this spacer.
- Do I have to use a track spacer to get full retraction of my keyboard tray?
It depends on whether you have the crossbar installed on your desks. Some desktops are thick and durable enough to not need the center rails installed. Without the crossbar installed, you will have no problem fully retracting a keyboard tray. However, if you do need the crossbar installed for additional support, you will probably not have room to install the 21" keyboard tray track. With the shorter, 11" keyboard track installed, you will have to rotate your keyboard tray in order to stow it all the way under your desk. Or you could order the track spacer and be able to install the 21" keyboard track over the crossbar!
- Is this compatible with with non-UPLIFT Desk equipment?
We have designed this spacer specifically for our UPLIFT Desk keyboard tray tracks and cannot guarantee that it will work with any other brand. That being said, the track spacer will not work with Humanscale keyboard tracks, and the UPLIFT Desk CPU Holder is the only compatible tower holder.
- Can I install a different keyboard tray track on the UPLIFT Desk Track Spacer?
We can only guarantee that the track spacer will work with UPLIFT Desk products. The pre-drilled holes on the track spacer align with the holes on the UPLIFT Desk Large Keyboard Tray and Switch Keyboard Tray tracks, as well as the track for the UPLIFT Desk CPU Holder.
- Why would I want a track spacer?
A track spacer gives you more flexibility to install under-desk accessories by creating a bridge over the center support. It is a highly functional accessory that will make it a little easier to place your keyboard tray and CPU holder exactly where you want them on your desk.
- Do I need a track spacer if I'm installing an UPLIFT Desk keyboard tray on a desk from a different manufacturer?
We cannot guarantee that our UPLIFT Desk Track Spacer will be compatible with other desks, due to the differences in how other desks are constructed. You will want to reach out to one of our Sales Pros to confirm that this spacer will work with your unique setup.
The Track Spacer gives you more freedom to mount your keyboard tray track over your desk's crossbars, allowing you the flexibility to mount accessories even on smaller desks. If your desk is only 24" deep, this allows you to place the 22" track over the crossbars so you can stow the keyboard tray completely underneath the desk.
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.