- For use with UPLIFT height adjustable desks
- Available in black, white, or gray
- Standard Crossbar End is sold individually
Standard Crossbar End
Crossbars allow you to slide, swivel, and store your under-desk accessories on your adjustable height standing desk easily.
The UPLIFT Desk Standard Crossbar End attaches lengthwise to desktops, connecting an UPLIFT desk base to the top. A standard frame end is 19.75" wide, ideal for desktops that are wider than 43".
In need of replacement parts for a smaller desk, are converting a larger desktop to a smaller desktop, or want to create a gap underneath your desktop for a keyboard tray? You may want to consider the UPLIFT Desk Short Crossbar End instead.
This part is compatible with both 2-leg and 3-leg UPLIFT desk bases.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Compatibility||2-leg and 3-leg UPLIFT 900 series desks|
|Quantity||Single standard crossbar end|
|Shipping dimensions||5.5'' W x 1.67'' H x 19.63'' D, 5 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need this?
By installing Standard Crossbar Ends on your height adjustable desk, you give yourself the freedom to install a crossbar, which lets you mount accessories like CPU Holders underneath your desk. Improve your desk's space with a few simple under-desk additions!
- Will a Standard Crossbar End fit on my 3-leg desk?
Yes, our Standard Crossbar Ends are designed to fit on all 2-leg and 3-leg UPLIFT Desk models.
- Does this come in one color?
Nope, you'll get a trio of colors from which to choose to match your desk - black, gray, and white.
Pick a Frame Color
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a non-toxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.