- Is this the Ergohuman V2?
This is the "original" version of the Raynor Ergohuman. The V2 has been rebranded as the Ergo Elite chair.
- What are the benefits of a mesh chair over a leather or upholstered chair?
Mesh is very breathable, so it is good for warmer climates or people who tend to run on the warmer side. However, a mesh seat is not as supportive as an upholstered seat over the course of an entire workday.
- Is the headrest removable?
The headrest is not removable.
- Can I remove the arms on this chair?
No, the arms are not removable, but they are adjustable by height and depth, so you can find the spot that supports your arms and elbows the best.
- I've seen a version of the Ergohuman with a footrest. Do you carry that?
The Ergohuman model you are referring to is a knockoff and is not an official part of the Ergohuman line. We carry only brand new, certified Raynor Ergohuman chairs that come with the full limited lifetime warranty.
- Is the lumbar support adjustable?
The chair's back features built-in lumbar support and height adjusts higher and lower to deliver your lower back the lumbar support it needs to stay comfortable.
The adjustable back that moves up and down to help position the lumbar in the correct position. The lumbar itself is not adjustable independent of the backrest.
- What is the difference between all the versions of the Ergohuman?
Upholstery is the main difference between the chairs in the Ergohuman line. In addition to different upholstery options, you can also order your Ergohuman chair with or without a headrest.
- What is a waterfall seat edge?
A waterfall seat gently curves downward on the front edge. If your legs fall asleep while seated in your office chair, a chair with a waterfall seat edge can help you improve circulation in the legs and feet, letting you work in more comfort!
- I'm on a budget, but I really like the features offered on this chair. Do you have any other ergonomic chair options?
Yes! If you're shopping for an ergonomic chair on a budget, try the Pursuit Ergonomic Chair or the J3 Ergonomic Chair. They come with a lot of the same features as the chair you see here, for a fraction of the cost.