- Customized Comfort: Armrests feature height, pivot and depth adjustment
- Lean Back: Back angle tilt-lock reclines the chair back, locking in one of three positions
- In Command: Back tension control puts you in control of the amount of force needed to recline
- At your Service: Synchro-tilt mechanism keeps you comfortable and supported whether you are sitting up or reclining
- Pressure Free: Waterfall seat reduces pressure on the back of your knees
- Promote Flow: All mesh design promotes airflow to keep you cool
- ANSI/BIFMA: Complies with ANSI/BIFMA standards
The Ergohuman ME7ERG is one of the most popular ergonomic chairs on the market. It is packed with features including the ability to adjust height, angle of tilt, seat depth and more, all from a single-paddle. You will be sure to find the perfect fit with this chair. This model comes equipped with a headrest, height-adjustable arms, black mesh, black plastic accents, and a chrome frame.
For a limited time, get $100 off select UPLIFT Desk configurations at checkout with the purchase of this Ergohuman chair.
|Overall dimensions||26" W x 27.5" D x 46 - 51" H|
|Seat height||18.1 - 22.9" H|
|Seat dimensions||19.5" W x 15.5 - 17.75" D|
|Back dimensions||21.25" W x 21.5 - 23.5" H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Box size||33" H x 21" W x 26" D|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will you help me with warranty claims or do I need to go directly to the manufacturer?
If you originally purchased the Raynor Ergohuman ME7ERG Chair from UPLIFT Desk, then our customer service team will gladly help you submit a warranty claim.
- How do I adjust the lumbar support?
The only way to adjust the lumbar support on the ErgoHuman ME7ERG Chair is to raise or lower the entire back rest.
- Is this the V2?
This is the "original" version of the Raynor Ergohuman. The V2 has been changed over to the Ergo Elite chair.
- Does this chair come in any other colors?
No, the mesh colors offered here are the only colors offered.
- What are the benefits of a mesh chair over an upholstered chair?
Mesh is very breathable, so it is good for warmer climates or people who tend to run on the warmer side. However, a mesh seat is not as supportive as an upholstered seat over the course of an entire workday.
- Is the headrest removable?
The headrest on the Ergohuman Ergonomic Chair is not removable.
The Raynor Ergohuman ME7ERG Chair is available in your pick of six mesh colors: black, blue, green, plum red, orange, or gray. These colored mesh choices feature interwoven black mesh.
Ergonomic Training Video
This chair purchase includes a free half-hour Ergonomic Training Video with an ergonomic professional. This video will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices when setting up your workstation. The video will cover valuable ergonomic lessons such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair to promote ergonomic postures
- Learning techniques to reduce stress and fatigue
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty. Exceptions to the lifetime warranty are the upholstery and foam (excluding armpads), which have a warranty of 5 years.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time.
- You are responsible for shipping costs, and potential restocking fees if the item has been opened and is damaged or shows signs of wear and tear.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.