- Cutting edge design fits most body types
- Adjust the office chair's height, seat depth, armrests, and headrest position
- Mesh back improves airflow to the back and torso
- Contoured leather seat cushion
- Ultra responsive lumbar support
- Comes with casters for portability
- Available in black
The J3 Ergonomic Chair
Revel in a seat made optimally supportive with the J3 Ergonomic Chair.
With this sleek ergonomic desk chair, you'll get the finest in ergonomic adjustability: up top the chair's breathable mesh back increases airflow to your torso, down below the supple leather seat cushion supports your lower half for extra comfort when sitting.
The J3's exceptional lumbar support will have your lower back feeling fine, while an adjustable, removable headrest takes over as supporter of your upper spine and neck regions, giving you a chair that totally gets you in all the right places.
Height, seat depth, armrests, and headrest are all yours to adjust. Find ideal seating in the J3 Ergonomic Chair.
|Dimensions with Headrest||25.6" W x 23.6-25.2" D x 44.1-52.4" H|
|Seat dimensions||19.3" W x 19.5" D|
|Usable seat depth||17.3" - 19.3" D|
|Back dimensions||19.5" W x 22-24" H|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need the J3?
If you've ever wanted more supportive seating, the J3 Ergonomic Chair is for you! With a large collection of ergo-friendly features like adjustable lumbar support and articulating headrest, you'll be sitting in much more comfort in no time.
- What features make this chair "ergonomic"?
The J3 Ergonomic Chair was designed with the utmost in ergonomics in mind. From the casters to the headrest, every feature included on the chair is meant to amplify your comfort levels. Enjoy a more supportive seating experience with the J3!
- Does this have a mesh seat?
No, the J3 comes with a leather seat cushion, which is ideal for most users who sit for more than a few hours everyday. If you're interested in an all-mesh chair with mesh seat, try the Pursuit Ergonomic Chair!
- How does this compare to the Pursuit?
We love the Pursuit Chair due to its supremely breathable mesh back and seat, adjustable armrests, and adjustable, removable headrest! Compared to the Pursuit, the J3 comes with a slightly more heavy duty seat cushion that's slightly contoured and upholstered in leather, so you can sit happy for longer than you could in a mesh chair. In addition, although the armrests are adjustable up and down on the J3, they offer a little less adjustability than the Pursuit.
- Can I remove the chair's headrest?
Yes, the J3's headrest is removable, and can be removed after it has been attached.
- Does this come with a contoured seat?
Yes, the J3 Ergonomic Chair's seat is mildly contoured and covered in supple leather, which makes this a chair that's there to support you throughout your long days spent working.
- What is the J3's weight capacity? Is it rated for heavy duty use?
This ergonomic chair was designed to secure weights up to 300 pounds, which makes this a suitable work chair for most of the population!
- Why a mesh back?
A mesh back allows you more breathability to your back, so you can work comfortably in hot or humid environments.
This product comes standard with a 3-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.