- Height adjustable sit-stand stool makes it easy to switch between sitting and perching while you work, relieving fatigue on your feet and promoting a more active workday
- 360 degrees of seat rotation and 10 degrees of tilt in all directions from the base's center, so you can easily move and collaborate with colleagues
- Sturdy, yet lightweight frame with an ergonomic handle behind the seat makes it easy to carry from desk to meeting
- Waterfall edge on seat reduces pressure points
- Available in different colors to brighten up your workspace
- Large circular base rests flat on the floor to keep the stool in place while you tilt and swivel
- Assembles quickly - no tools required
You know standing at work is good for your health, but standing comfortably all day is not possible, so what's a health-conscious individual like you to do? Switching between sitting and standing is best for your body, and a sit stand stool like this one, that's designed for perching, lets you rest your legs and feet while standing. If you’re at your computer for more than four hours a day, this stool is the perfect complement to your lumbar-supporting task chair.
The Starling Stool tilts and angles to get the pressure off your feet, aligning your spine into a neutral position and combating the fatigue that comes from sitting or standing all day. With 360 degrees of rotation and 10 degrees of tilt, this ergonomic stool lets you rotate and move from side to side for more invigorating work. Its waterfall seat edge and tilting motion allow the Starling Stool to relieve pressure on the rear of your legs and engage your back, legs, and core muscles for a healthier workday.
Rotate and Tilt
You'll enjoy 10 degrees of tilt in all directions from the Starling's pivot point at its base, for a gentle motion that won't distract you by making you feel unbalanced. This supportive stool is the perfect side seat to complement your office chair.
The stool rotates 360 degrees from a central point on the base, so you can swivel to your heart's content, and collaborate with your officemates behind you with ease.
Leading Edge Comfort and Style
Enjoy the soft fabric texture of a colorful seat that is sure to brighten up your office. Check out our vibrant color options. High-contrast not your thing? These stools come in gray as well, for a more sedate office look.
With the Starling Stool's adjustable height, you'll easily switch between sitting and perching, to relieve pressure and fatigue throughout the day. Engage your core and give your feet a break without having to switch chairs. And unlike flat-front seats that can cause discomfort by impeding blood flow to your legs, this flexible, adaptable seat takes the pressure off with its waterfall edge.
Moves With You
Need some action during a long meeting? Take the lightweight Starling Stool with you from desk to conference room and back again using the ergonomic handle on the back. At 11 lbs. 6 oz., you'll carry it with ease, and the wide flat circular base ensures the stool only moves when you want it to.
The Starling Stool assembles in minutes with no tools required, so you can start using it right away!
|Weight capacity||297.6 lbs|
|Weight||11 lbs 6 oz|
|Seat pivot||360 degrees|
|Seat size||14.9" W x 14.2" D|
|Seat height||23.6" - 33.2"|
|Overall height||24.5" - 34.1"|
|Shipping dimensions||16" W x 9" H x 20" D, 14 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this stool adjustable?
Yes! The seat height of the Starling Stool is adjustable from 23.6" - 33.2", for most users to sit or perch comfortably.
- What is "perching"?
Perching is a semi-standing position that encourages an open hip angle and a more natural spinal posture, similar to the position your hips and back take when standing. This active position can help you feel better at your desk and have more energy when the workday is over.
- But can I sit in it?
You can! The Starling Stool's height adjustment means you can lower it to keep your feet firmly on the ground when only sitting will do.
- Does it come in different colors?
You can order the Starling Stool in a variety of lively colors, including Myrtle Green, Brown, Gray, Orange, and Blue.
- Can I use the Starling Stool as my only office chair?
While the Starling Stool is very comfortable, and you can sit in it as well as perch, it is not intended to replace your ergonomic office chair for all day use. Most people need lumbar support when sitting for long periods of several hours a day, to prevent back pain and fatigue. Have a look at our selection of ergonomic office chairs to support your back.
Add a Splash of Color
The Starling Stool is available in Myrtle Green, Brown, Gray, Orange, and Blue to liven up your office.
In a hurry? Get your accessories even faster; just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
- Makes it easy to switch between sitting and perching
- 360 degrees of seat rotation and 10 degrees of tilt
- Waterfall seat edge improves circulation
- Large circular base rests flat on the floor
- Sturdy, yet lightweight frame is portable, thanks to handle on the back
- Choose from myrtle green, blue, orange, gray, or brown seats
- Seat Style Fabric
- Cushion Level Medium Padding
- Weight Capacity 297.6 Lb
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.