- For use with UPLIFT standing desks
- Optional part for 2-leg desk frames
- Center rail is sold individually
Crossbar Center Rail
Increase space to hang your under-desk accessories and connect your desk's crossbars with the UPLIFT Desk Crossbar Center Rail.
Two crossbar ends on UPLIFT 2-leg or 3-leg desks intersect by way of this rail, giving you a secure spot upon which to hang your accessories, like CPU holders and keyboard trays.
If you need a replacement rail, you can order the center rail solo.
Note: The crossbar center rail is optional on 2-leg desks.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Quantity||Single crossbar center rail|
|Shipping dimensions||39'' W x 0.6'' H x 1.25'' D|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Crossbar Center Rail, and why do I need one?
- What are these made out of?
UPLIFT Desk Center Crossbar Rails are constructed out of sturdy steel, so you can rest assured you'll get a reliable rail to hold all of your under-desk accessories with a single desk addition.
- Will this work on 2-leg or 3-leg desks?
Our Center Crossbar Rails are compatible with our 2-leg and 3-leg desks. Although it is optional on 2-leg desks, it is necessary for 3-leg desks for stability.
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a non-toxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.