- Creates additional usable desk space on corner or L-shape desks
- Attaches to any worksurface 1" - 2.5" thick
- Includes mounting hardware to work with UPLIFT keyboard trays
- Made of durable powder-coated steel
The UPLIFT Corner Sleeve creates usable work space to your corner or L-shaped desk by mounting to any corner work surface 1'' to 2.5'' thick. Featuring low profile black powder-coated steel, this desktop corner sleeve is a sturdy yet unobtrusive way to maximize desk space.
|Dimensions||13.6" wide by 7.4" deep by 1.3" high|
|Minimum desktop thickness:||1" thick|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a corner sleeve?
If you work at a corner or L-shaped desk, you might find installing desk accessories like a keyboard tray to be a bit of a challenge. Not anymore with a corner sleeve, which makes better use of your desk's real estate, turning its 90 degree angle into a diagonal so you can more easily install your desk accessories where you need them.
- My desk is less than 1 inch thick. Will this work?
Yes! We have corner sleeves to fit on desks of almost any size. Pick the sleeve that fits your desk - we have one that fits desks up to 1.5" thick, and another that fits desks 1.5" - 2.5".
- What is this made out of?
Our corner sleeves are made out of durable steel, meaning you'll have a reliable base upon which to mount your under-desk accessories.
- How do I know this will last?
All of our corner sleeves come with a protective powder-coated layer that seals the corner sleeve for years of work. It also comes with a 5-year warranty, so you have that extra peace of mind, as well.
- Will this work with my keyboard tray?
We designed our corner sleeves to be compatible on all of our UPLIFT desks and keyboard trays. If you have another brand of tray, give us a call and we can help you determine if this corner sleeve will work for you.
Choose Desktop Thickness
Choose Your Corner Sleeve
The UPLIFT Corner Sleeve is available in two sizes that fit desktops between 1'' and 2.5'' thick.
Desks 1" - 1.5" thick would do well with our first sleeve, while thicker desks might want to try the 1.5" - 2.5" version.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.