- Lower the overall noise level of your workspace by adding a functional design element to your walls. 1"-thick panels are sturdy, yet lightweight, and made of eco-conscious polyester fiberboard, which comes from 50% recycled material
- Reduce echo and mitigate distracting office chatter. Give employees an improved chance to focus
- Made to reduce noise effectively, panels will absorb 40% of all sound that hits them, when flush-mounted against the wall. Leave an air gap (by mounting panels to the wall with a spacer) to increase this absorption to 86%
- Panels come in 2' and 4' diameters (and two different colors), so you can put together the best arrangement for your space, both acoustically and decoratively. Cover as much of a wall as you like
- Mounting the panels is quick and easy, and there are multiple options
- For an additional level of functionality, panels can also be used as bulletin boards. Pin notes and reminders to the panels while dampening office noise
The Circular Acoustic Wall Panel
There are different types of sound, but the most common type in offices is ambient noise. This can consist of things like chit-chat, phones ringing, and even the sound of shoes shuffling past your desk. But what seems like a little bit of distracting sound can be doing more to hinder your concentration than you realize. That's why it's important to include the right decibel-absorbing furnishings in your office.
With Circular Acoustic Wall Panels installed on your walls, you can enjoy an intriguing design element that simultaneously reduces noise, echo, and other auditory distractions. Enjoy work with a new level of sound protection with help from UPLIFT Acoustics.
Dampen Some Decibels
Work is easier to accomplish with fewer soundwaves running rampant in your office, thanks to Circular Acoustic Wall Panels. After installing them on your wall—either mounted flush or with a gap, if you are layering panels—your space will see a reduction in ambient noise.
Designed to dampen background noise, these panels absorb 40% of all sound that hits them when installed flush-mounted to a wall. If you want to layer your panels, you can install them with a spacer between the panel and wall, leaving a few inches of space behind the panel to absorb more noise. Using this method increases sound absorption to 86%.
Whether you have an installer or you plan to handle the task yourself, mounting your Circular Acoustic Wall Panels is a cinch. You'll have two different options for installing: nail or adhesive.
Get creative with it and install a whole wall of panels, with varying depths and spacing, for a beautiful workplace addition that improves both the sound quality and the visual appearance of your office.
Colors and Sizes to Suit Any Space
Every room is different; that's why we give you more acoustic options for outfitting your space. These panels come in a small and a large size—2' and 4' in diameter, respectively. Choose both sizes to install your acoustics in artful configurations, enabling you to create an inspiring wall mural that your employees will enjoy for its looks and its sound-reduction performance.
Decorate your wall with Circular Acoustic Wall Panels in white and lagoon blue color options. White gives your wall a clean contrast, while our lagoon blue gives you a soothing color that imparts a relaxing feeling to office spaces.
Contact us for color swatches.
All Quiet on the Office Front
Circular Acoustic Wall Panels are just the start to furnishing your space for ideal acoustics. If you're looking to create an office that brings about the best work in your employees, adding a few extra accessories to your space with our line of UPLIFT Acoustics can do just the trick.
Our acoustic solutions come in many colors, shapes, and forms: wall-mounted, desk-mounted, and portable acoustic walls can all be employed in your efforts, allowing you to make your office as quiet as you need it to be.
|Panel dimensions||23.5" diameter, 3 lb small
47.5" diameter, 13 lb 2 oz lb large
|Thickness||0.95" (24 mm)|
|Quantity included||1 panel kitted with mounting instructions|
|Noise reduction coefficient (NRC)||0.4 (with no air gap, means 40% noise reduction) or 0.86 (with an air gap, means 86% noise reduction)|
|Material||Pressed polyester fiberboard (50% recycled material)|
|Fire rating||Euro Class B and ASTM E84-08 Class A|
|Shipping dimensions||23.5" diameter x 0.95" thick, 3 lb 6 oz - 47.5" diameter x 0.95" thick, 13.5 lb|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are these panels made out of?
These panels are made of an eco-conscious polyester fiberboard, which comes from 50% recycled material.
- How many panels are included?
One Circular Acoustic Wall Panel per purchase.
- Can I also hang these panels from my ceiling?
Our Circular Acoustic Wall Panels were designed to be installed vertically on a wall or other flat surface, or hung from the ceiling. If you want to purchase these with ceiling-mount hardware, check out our Circular Acoustic Ceiling Cloud.
For our other hanging acoustic options, shop our sound-absorbing UPLIFT Acoustics.
- Do I need any special tools to install these panels?
To install these panels, you will need nails for the nail installation method, or Loctite® Construction Adhesive for the adhesive installation method.
Pick your color for your office acoustics in one of two options: white or lagoon blue. White gives you a bright contrast that matches with many styles, while lagoon blue gives offices a more subtle, calming effect that your employees will love.
Choose between two sizes on your Circular Acoustic Wall Panel: 2' and 4' in diameter.
Purchase multiple panels in both sizes to create an interesting wall mural that looks beautiful and reduces distracting noise.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.