- Designed for comfort - center cutout allows you to reach more of your work area without overreaching
- Great for flexible offices - set up a solo desk or groups of desks for versatile office layout options
- Center grommet - center grommet hole lets you route cords or power devices in a central spot
- Ergonomic monitor mounting - mount dual monitors on either side or mount one through the grommet
- A dense desktop - constructed out of 45 lb density particle board with a 3mm PVC edge
120 Degree Desktop
Think outside of the box with the 120 Degree Desktop.
Better work is right around the (fifth) corner of the 120 degree desktop. Designed to offer creative sit-stand solutions to offices everywhere, you'll have more flexibility than ever before when building out the ergonomic workstation you and your coworkers need. A center grommet allows you to mount a single screen at the back of the desktop, or install dual monitors to each side. The ergonomic possibilities are endless with the 120 degree desktop.
|Desktop dimensions||41.3" W x 23" D x 1" thick
Full length - 71"
Full depth - 39.5"
Frequently Asked Questions
- I use two monitors, will this work for me?
Yes, the 120 Degree Desktop was designed to deliver an ergonomic desk setup, no matter how many monitors you use. The desk comes with a pre-cut grommet hole in the center at the back of the desk, so you can mount a single monitor there using a grommet mount. Or, save that grommet and mount your double monitors on each side of the desktop. That way you can install a power or wire grommet for an even more functional sit-stand solution.
- Is this desktop laminate?
Yes, but this is not the outdated laminate you're probably used to. We make only the most stylish, durable, and eco-friendly laminate desktops on the market. Rest assured the only compromise you'll make when you buy our laminate is spending way less money than you'd expect to get a complete sit-stand solution that helps you stay healthy while you work.
- Can I order additional grommets on this desktop?
The 120 Degree Sit-Stand Workstation by UPLIFT Desk comes with one wire grommet in the center of the desk near the back. Or if you'd rather, choose a power grommet to add two power outlets to your desktop!
- What desk accessories can I install on the 120 Degree Desktop?
Keyboard trays, monitor arms, and CPU holders are accessories you can add to your desktop. Just double-check the manufacturer's instructions to make sure that your accessory is compatible with the thickness of the desktop, which is one inch. Also do keep in mind that the crossbar on the desk will run across the center of the desk and may get in the way of a keyboard tray or CPU holder. Our track spacer solves this problem by allowing your keyboard tray or CPU holder to slide underneath the desk without interfering with the desk's crossbar.
- What colors are available?
At this time, our 120 Degree Desktop is only available in white laminate.
Top it Off
The 120 Degree Desktop is available in white laminate.
Made from recycled 45 lb particle board with a matching 3mm PVC edge, the desktop is created and sealed without harsh chemicals or ingredients, so you don't have to worry about ruining your indoor air quality.
Hole in One
The 120 Degree Desktop comes with a central pre-cut grommet hole on the back angle of the desk. Install a power grommet and keep your devices amply charged and close by.
Or go with a wire grommet for a dedicated space through which you can route your cords and cables. Want more grommets, or a custom location? Contact us.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.