- Designed for comfort - center cutout allows you to reach more of your work area without overreaching
- Great for flexible offices - set up a solo desk or groups of desks for versatile office layout options
- Dual grommets - Two grommets let you route cords, power devices, and mount monitors
- Ergonomic monitor mounting - mount dual monitors on either side or mount one through the grommet
- A dense desktop - constructed out of 45 lb density particle board with a 3mm PVC edge
120 Degree Desktop
Think outside of the box with the 120 Degree Desktop.
Better work is right around the (fifth) corner of the 120 degree desktop. Designed to offer creative sit-stand solutions to offices everywhere, you'll have more flexibility than ever before when building out the ergonomic workstation you and your coworkers need. Dual grommets allow you to mount your dual monitors at the back at each side. The ergonomic possibilities are endless with the 120 degree desktop.
|Desktop dimensions||41.3" W x 23" D x 1" thick
Full length - 71"
Full depth - 39.5"
Frequently Asked Questions
- I use two monitors, will this work for me?
Yes, the 120 Degree Desktop was designed to deliver an ergonomic desk setup, no matter how many monitors you use. The desk comes with two pre-cut grommets, allowing you to mount up to two monitors with no issues with this workstation.
- Is this desktop laminate?
Yes, but this is not the outdated laminate you're probably used to. We make only the most stylish, durable, and eco-friendly laminate desktops on the market. Rest assured the only compromise you'll make when you buy our laminate is spending way less money than you'd expect to get a complete sit-stand solution that helps you stay healthy while you work.
- Can I order additional grommets on this desktop?
The 120 Degree Sit-Stand Workstation by UPLIFT Desk comes with two grommets at the back of the desk. Or if you'd rather, choose a power grommet to add two power outlets to your desktop!
- What desk accessories can I install on the 120 Degree Desktop?
Keyboard trays, monitor arms, and CPU holders are accessories you can add to your desktop. Just double-check the manufacturer's instructions to make sure that your accessory is compatible with the thickness of the desktop, which is one inch. Also do keep in mind that the crossbar on the desk will run across the center of the desk and may get in the way of a keyboard tray or CPU holder. Our track spacer solves this problem by allowing your keyboard tray or CPU holder to slide underneath the desk without interfering with the desk's crossbar.
- What colors are available?
At this time, our 120 Degree Desktop is available in black or white laminate.
Top it Off
The 120 Degree Desktop is available in black and white laminate.
Made from recycled 45 lb particle board with a matching 3mm PVC edge, the desktop is created and sealed without harsh chemicals or ingredients, so you don't have to worry about ruining your indoor air quality.
Hole in One
The 120 Degree Desktop comes with two pre-cut grommet holes on the back angle of the desk. A Wire Grommet lets you route your cords and cables through a swiveling slot that opens and closes on your desk. Or upgrade to a Power Grommet, which adds a duo of power outlets to each grommet hole, giving you freedom to power and charge devices straight from your desktop.
Want more grommets or a custom location? Give us a ring: 1-800-349-3839.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.