- Standing desks improve energy and encourage movement at work, leading to increased productivity and better health
- Electric sit-stand three-stage frame offers 25.75" of height adjustment and is 33% faster than a two-stage frame
- Dual-motor design makes the frame quieter, safer, stronger, and more reliable
- Whisper quiet, soft start/stop motor in each leg comes with an energy efficient low-draw transformer
- Width-adjustable frame fits desktops from 26" - 96" wide and 24" - 40" deep
- Height adjustable desk frame comes with Haul sensor that reverses frame direction for safety if resistance is met
- Crossbar positioned directly where the base meets the desktop for more legroom and space underneath to mount accessories
- Desk frame is assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced globally and within the USA
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
2-Leg Height Adjustable Desk Frame
Our 2-leg frame boasts an impressive weight capacity of more than 350 pounds thanks to its steel and aluminum construction and an offset, C-shaped design. The telescoping crossbars are compatible with desktops 26" to 96" wide, so if you decide to upgrade your desktop down the road, you can keep your UPLIFT Desk frame.
We also use a three-stage frame, which adjusts 33% faster thanks to having three spindles instead of just two (found in most competitor desks). Your frame comes with leveling glides to support and stabilize your desk, which means that setting up on less-than-even flooring isn't an issue. You can also order casters to create a mobile workstation that works well in shared workspaces.
All of this means that we've designed our height adjustable frames to provide you ideal comfort, stability, and reliability - all backed by an industry-leading 7-year warranty.
Upgrade to the advanced keypad to access your frame's memory functionality with the push of a button. With enough space for four height adjustments, feel free to share your new desk with a coworker. Or keep all of those presets to yourself when you want to save your seated, perched, standing, and treadmill heights. A handy digital readout displays height adjustment to the tenth of an inch.
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||24.5" - 50.25" H|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Base width||Adjustable from 42.25" - 70" wide|
|Suggested desktop width range||36" - 80" wide|
|Weight capacity||355 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced one-touch digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V, Output: 31 V|
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 15.0|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Control Box - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Power Cord - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)
|Warranty||7 year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk base: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
|Shipping dimensions||11'' W x 10'' H x 41'' D, 61 lbs|
- Weight capacity for UPLIFT frames assumes that weight is evenly distributed.
- Improperly distributing weight will diminish lifting capacity, create a tipping hazard and may damage leg actuators.
- Damage arising from any non-recommended use is not covered by warranty, nor will we be held liable from any damage or injury arising as a result.
- Please observe all warnings, notices, and advisories in the provided user's manual.
- Maximum desktop width depends on the material, thickness, and construction of the top you are providing.
- Maximum recommended width tops of 96" may sag or bend if placed on our width-adjustable desk base without installing the crossbar.
- The maximum recommended depth of your desktop is 40" (desk will overhang the feet of the base by about 5" in the front and rear).
- A 40" deep desk will be slightly less stable, and we recommend a 3-leg base for those who require no desk movement. A 3-leg base supports a 50" deep desktop.
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of top can I attach to this frame?
We recommend attaching a desktop that is at least 3/4" to 1" thick and 36" to 80" wide. Your desktop will also need to be compatible with wood screws, which are used to connect the frame to the desktop. Wooden, laminate, or other sturdy composite materials make for great desktops.
- Can I switch my UPLIFT Desk frame to a larger or smaller desk in the future?
The adjustable UPLIFT Desk frame easily adapts to various desktop widths. Just loosen up a few bolts and then push the lifting columns closer together for a smaller desk or pull them further apart for a larger desk. Check out our installation video to see how easy it is to adjust the frame.
- Is a 2-leg frame sturdy?
When properly installed, the UPLIFT Desk frame should not noticeably shake or wobble even when you are standing. Although, any sit-stand desk is susceptible to a small amount of wobble when fully extended, UPLIFT Desk frames rate as some of the sturdiest on the market as compared to our competitors.
- Is there an easy way to tell what version of control box I have?
Absolutely! You can double-check which version of control box you have by glancing at the silver label on it. If that sticker says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you know you have the newest version of UPLIFT Desk's control box, complete with exciting new features!
- I have a new control box - what are the new features?
Our latest version of control boxes comes several new features that you'll love, starting with a new safety feature - Collision Sensitivity. This feature allows you to set the sensitivity to one of 3 levels for your desk, so when adjusting your desk stops when it touches an object, instead of continuing to raise or lower. Keypad Lockout is another one, in addition to the ability to toggle between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes with just a few buttons. Users will also be able to switch between inches and centimeters on their keypad.
- What's a dual-motor design?
UPLIFT Desks 2-leg frames feature a dual-motor design, which means each leg gets its own motor. This makes UPLIFT Desks quieter to adjust, stronger, more reliable, and safer than desks with a single motor. Rest assured that your UPLIFT Desk is the most technologically advanced height adjustable desk you can buy today.
- What kind of motor is used?
The UPLIFT Frame uses a direct-drive spindle motor.
- Can I use this on a circular top?
Go for it! Just make sure your top is at least 3/4" - 1" thick and is centered on the frame.
- How big of a top can I put on this frame?
Ideally your top should be between 36 - 80" wide. However, the frame will support a top that is no more than 96" long and 34" deep. If you try to install a larger top you will be compromising the stability of the UPLIFT Desk frame.
- What tools do I need to assemble the frame?
All you will need to have on hand is a Phillips screwdriver or power drill. The frame will come with the necessary Allen wrench.
- Can I put a glass top on this?
We do not recommend installing a glass top on the UPLIFT Desk frame as you will not be able to adequately secure the glass top to the frame.
- How difficult is assembly?
Assembling the UPLIFT Desk frame is easier than assembling a bookcase, but check out our assembly video to see for yourself.
- Why is a three-stage frame superior to a two-stage frame?
That has to do with many reasons, starting with the 3 spindles we have in each of our frame legs versus the standard 2 you find on cheaper height adjustable frames on the market. Because we have an extra spindle, our desks are 33% quicker to adjust! Also, three-stage frames offer users a higher range of height adjustability, so they fit a wider range of people, from petite people to the very tall, even kids! If you plan on adding a standing desk treadmill to your workstation, a three-stage frame is a must-have to give you the extra height you need to raise it high enough to use the machine.
- I live outside of the United States. Will this desk work with my power outlets and voltage?
All of the control boxes on our desk frames are designed to run on the US electricity standard of 120V. This means if you're ordering an UPLIFT Desk frame from outside the United States (minus Canada), you'll need to plug your desk frame into a step down transformer. If you don't use a transformer you run the risk of overloading your control box, which is not covered by warranty. Have questions? Just give us a call, email us, or chat our support team.
- Are the screws to attach the frame to my desktop included?
Yes, the frame will include the wood screws needed to attach it to your desktop. Just make sure you double check that the wood screws are not longer than the thickness of your desktop.
- Can the frame be painted?
No, painting the frame would compromise the leg as it retracts.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.