- Versatile desk design - works as a solo desk or in groups for versatile office layout options
- Comfortable work - center cutout allows you to reach more of your desk space
- Durable desktop - made out of 45 lb density particle board with a 3mm PVC edge
- Dual-motor design - frame is quieter, safer, stronger, and more reliable
- Grommets - dual grommet holes let you route cords or power devices
- Ergo-friendly mounting - mount dual monitors on either side
- Safe and reliable - meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
- Hall effect - sensor in the frame senses resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
The 120 Degree Sit-Stand Workstation
In an era of thinking outside the box, isn't it time you started thinking that way about your office layout and desks, too?
We took traditional desk designs and modified them to suit the changing office. Whether you're building a solo ergonomic workstation or designing an entirely new flexible office layout with varying desk styles and configurations to maximize your space, the 120 Degree Sit-Stand Workstation can work for you. Pair with our acoustic privacy panels to lower the volume and give your team members a bit of privacy.
If the 120 Degree Sit-Stand Workstation isn't right for you, click here to shop our growing collection of four-corner standing desks.
The Three-Stage Desk Frame Advantage
Our desks are better because of our industry-leading three-stage frame, which features an expanded height adjustment range over competitors' desks. This allows you to task at the perfect height for your body. A dual-motor design makes it quieter to adjust, safer, stronger, and more reliable than single-motor designs on the market.
Many height adjustable desks have only a two-stage frame, which means they're limited in their height adjustability. But the UPLIFT Desk frame lifts higher and descends lower, which means it'll work more comfortably for more people, even multi-user workspaces. Our three-stage frame is also 33% quicker to adjust thanks to using three spindles instead of just two, leaving two-stage frames in the dust.
You Have the Power
With UPLIFT power grommets at your desktop, you can power devices where you need them with a handy in-desk power source. Designed and made to integrate seamlessly into your new standing workstation, you can be sure you're all charged up for when you're away from your desk.
Advanced Digital Memory Keypad
The UPLIFT Advanced Keypad not only displays the current height of your height adjustable workstation, but also is capable of storing up to four user-defined height preferences within its memory, making it the perfect desk keypad for shared workstations.
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||24.5" - 50.25" H|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Base width||Adjustable from 42.25" - 70" W|
|Desktop dimensions||41.3” wide x 23” deep x 1” thick
Full length - 71”
Full depth - 39.5”
|Weight capacity||355 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced one-touch digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V, Output: 31 V|
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 15.0|
|Warranty||7 year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk base: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
|Shipping dimensions||Frame - 11'' W x 10'' H x 41'' D, 61 lbs
Desktop - 41'' W x 3'' H x 75'' D, 49 lbs
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will this desk work for me if I need a standing desk workstation for my double monitor desk?
You bet! Our 120 Degree Sit-Stand Workstation was designed to deliver you an ergonomic (and comfortable) working experience, no matter how many monitors. Thanks to a center cutout on the desk, you're able to task in an ergonomically-correct posture, closer to your work area and your monitors. This desk is suitable for multiple monitor users, as well. The desk comes with two pre-cut grommet holes in the center near the back of the desk, so you can mount a single monitor that way. Or, save those grommets to use for power or wire grommets, and mount your double monitors on each side of the workstation. Build the workstation you need now with this revolutionary sit-stand desk.
- What is the 120 Degree Sit-Stand Workstation’s weight capacity?
- Is this workstation laminate? Isn’t that a little dated?
Yes, but this is no ordinary laminate table. We make only the most stylish, durable, and eco-friendly laminate desktops you can buy, so you can rest easy knowing you’re getting a desk that will be with you through years of work and one you'll be proud to claim as yours.
- Are there any color options for the frame?
Yes, we offer this desk frame in four colors - white, black, gray, and metallic.
- Can I order grommets on the workstation?
The 120 Degree Sit-Stand Workstation by UPLIFT Desk comes with two pre-installed grommet holes on the back of the desk. This gives you a spot to install bolt-through monitor arms at an ergonomically-ideal viewing spot. Or if you'd rather, choose a wire or power grommet and we'll make sure it happens!
- Is this desk suitable for gaming?
Absolutely! The height adjustment of our 120 Degree Sit-Stand Workstation is great for gaming, sewing, crafting, you name it! You’ll have the option to stand and stretch your legs and increase circulation throughout the body, which can improve your end score in the game and increase energy for creative projects.
- Will I need more than one person to put my desk together?
You should be able to assemble the desk frame and attach it to the desktop solo. But we do recommend you use two people to safely turn the desk right-side up after assembly. Check out our assembly video to see just how easy it is to put your desk together.
- Can I use the desk accessories I already own on the 120 Degree Workstation?
If you already own a keyboard tray, monitor arm, or CPU holder, keep them to add to your new desk! Just double-check the manufacturer's instructions to make sure that your accessory is compatible with the thickness of the desktop. Keep in mind that the crossbar on the UPLIFT desk will run across the center of the desk and may get in the way of a keyboard tray or CPU holder. Our track spacer solves this problem by allowing your keyboard tray or CPU holder to retract underneath the desk without interfering with the crossbar.
- I live outside of the United States, will this desk work with my voltage and outlets?
Yes, all UPLIFT Desks are designed to run on the US electricity standard of 120V, so if you're ordering from outside the United States, excluding Canada, you'll need to plug your desk into a step down transformer, otherwise you could overload your desk's control box, which is not covered by our warranty. Please contact our team if you have any questions regarding your country's voltage.
- Which version control box is on my desk?
It's easy to check to see which control box you have, just take a peek at the silver label on it. If that sticker says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you have the newest version of UPLIFT Desk's control box, which comes with new features!
- What features can I expect on the version 4 control boxes?
We added some exciting new features to our version 4 control boxes, starting with Collision Sensitivity. This feature lets users set the sensitivity for their desks to one of three settings, so when adjusting, the desk stops when it touches an object, instead causing accidents by continuing to raise or lower. Keypad Lockout is another exciting new safety feature. Easily keep kids and unwanted hands from adjusting the 120 degree workstation when this feature is activated. Users will also be able to toggle quickly between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes with just a few buttons, in addition to being able to switch between inches and centimeters on the keypad.
- Does this desk come with a three-stage frame?
Yes, all UPLIFT Desk frames are three-stage vs the traditional two-stage desks on the market today, which means our desks are 33% faster to adjust thanks to using 3 spindles in each leg instead of 2. This means you have a higher range of adjustability so desks fit shorter users and kids, all the way up to very tall users or those who plan on adding a treadmill to their setups later.
- What's a dual-motor design?
All UPLIFT Desks feature a dual-motor design so each leg gets its own motor, making UPLIFT Desks quieter to adjust, stronger and more reliable, and safer than desks with a single motor. This means you can rest assured that your UPLIFT Desk is the most technologically advanced height adjustable desk you can buy today.
- Does the workstation always have to be plugged in, or can I unplug it?
The UPLIFT desk frame should remain plugged in at all times. Its low-draw power supply will reduce electricity consumption.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.