- Designed for comfort - center cutout allows you to reach more of your work area without overreaching
- Great for flexible offices - set up a solo desk or groups of desks for versatile office layout options
- Dual grommets - two grommets let you route cords, power devices, and mount monitors
- Ergonomic monitor mounting - mount dual monitors on either side or mount one through the grommet
- A dense desktop - composed of thermally-fused melamine laminate over 45 lb density E-1 rated particle board core
120 Degree Desktop
Think outside of the box with the 120 Degree Desktop.
Better work is right around the (fifth) corner of the 120 degree desktop. Designed to offer creative sit-stand solutions to offices everywhere, you'll have more flexibility than ever before when building out the ergonomic workstation you and your coworkers need. Dual grommets allow you to mount your dual monitors at the back at each side. The ergonomic possibilities are endless with the 120 degree desktop.
|Desktop dimensions||41.3" W x 23" D x 1" thick
Full length - 71"
Full depth - 39.5"
Frequently Asked Questions
- I use two monitors, will this work for me?
Yes, the 120 Degree Desktop was designed to deliver an ergonomic desk setup, no matter how many monitors you use. The desk comes with two pre-cut grommets, allowing you to mount up to two monitors with no issues with this workstation.
- Is this desktop laminate?
Yes, but this is not the outdated laminate you're probably used to. We make only the most stylish, durable, and eco-friendly laminate desktops on the market. Rest assured the only compromise you'll make when you buy our laminate is spending way less money than you'd expect to get a complete sit-stand solution that helps you stay healthy while you work.
- Can I order additional grommets on this desktop?
The 120 Degree Sit-Stand Workstation by UPLIFT Desk comes with two grommets at the back of the desk. Or if you'd rather, choose a power grommet to add two power outlets to your desktop!
- What desk accessories can I install on the 120 Degree Desktop?
Keyboard trays, monitor arms, and CPU holders are accessories you can add to your desktop. Just double-check the manufacturer's instructions to make sure that your accessory is compatible with the thickness of the desktop, which is one inch. Also do keep in mind that the crossbar on the desk will run across the center of the desk and may get in the way of a keyboard tray or CPU holder. Our track spacer solves this problem by allowing your keyboard tray or CPU holder to slide underneath the desk without interfering with the desk's crossbar.
- What colors are available?
At this time, our 120 Degree Desktop is available in black or white laminate.
Top it Off
Our 1" thick 120 Degree Desktop is available in bamboo, black laminate, and white laminate.
Laminate tops are made from thermally-fused melamine laminate with a matching 3mm PVC edge, our GREENGUARD-certified laminate desktops are created and sealed without harsh chemicals or ingredients, so you don't have to worry about ruining your indoor air quality.
Bamboo desktops are made out of carbonized bamboo, a process that brings out the beautifully-saturated tones in the bamboo, ranging from light honey to dark caramel. They're eco-friendly and treated sans chemicals, which means you won't have to work with chemical off-gassing in your area.
Hole in One
The 120 Degree Desktop comes with two pre-cut grommet holes on the back angle of the desk. A Wire Grommet lets you route your cords and cables through a swiveling slot that opens and closes on your desk. Or upgrade to a Power Grommet, which adds a duo of power outlets to each grommet hole, giving you freedom to power and charge devices straight from your desktop.
Want more grommets or a custom location? Give us a ring: 1-800-349-3839.
Desktops are not covered under our 7 year warranty. We will repair or replace any desktop that is rendered unusable as a result of a manufacturer's defect or damage in shipping if notified within 30 days of receipt.
For information on UPLIFT Desk warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.