- Eco-friendly desktop is constructed out of sustainable and carbonized Bamboo. Available in standard and dark color options.
- Surface has space to hold your computer, monitors, keyboard, and mouse
- Easy to install on UPLIFT height adjustable standing desk frames
- Can also be installed on a fixed-height desk frames
- UV-cured using an eco-friendly process with no VOCs or air pollutants
- Note: 48" and 60" Bamboo Ergo-Edge Curve tops are only available with grommets
Fine Bamboo Desktops
This is the luxurious desktop of dreams to take your height-adjustable desk to the next level. Install on our UPLIFT desk frame for sitting and standing freedom that allows you to move while you work, burning calories and increasing your productivity simultaneously.
At almost twice the thickness of comparable bamboo desks on the market, they're hefty yet refined, ergonomic yet beautifully styled. Finished with a UV-cured using a clean, energy-efficient process with no VOCs or air pollutants, you'll be able to enjoy a desk that doesn't bring dangerous chemicals into your work area.
|Overall dimensions||48" W x 30" D, 60" W x 30" D, 72" W x 30" D, 80" W x 30" D|
|Weight||45 - 55 lb|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between the bamboo you offer and the bamboo offered by your competitors.
While some companies feel okay about offering a 3/4" thick bamboo desktop at a premium price, our UPLIFT Desk Bamboo Desktops are 1" thick and still beat our competitors' prices. We source only the most eco-friendly bamboo, and carbonize it, giving it a beautiful, caramel finish that you'll love for years of work.
- Is this a bamboo veneer?
Our bamboo desktops are made from 100% solid, pressed bamboo. You won't find us selling a wood veneer product because we want to offer you a quality item.
- How will my bamboo desktop hold up over time?
Even though bamboo hails from the grass family, it is 40% harder than oak and will provide a strong and durable work surface. At a whopping 1" thick, your bamboo desktop won't sag under the weight of your desktop items even if you decide to go for a 72" wide desk.
- What color is the bamboo desktop?
Our bamboo desktops are carbonized and their color can range from yellowish-brown honey to more of a caramel color. Since each desktop is composed of 100% real bamboo, each will be unique and contain pleasing variations of color.
- Is this 100% solid bamboo, or if I cut it open will the desktop be hollow inside?
You are more than welcome to perform a science experiment and cut open your brand new desktop, but then you wouldn't be able to enjoy your UPLIFT Desk! Instead, just take our word that this is 100% solid bamboo through-and-through that has been pressed together to form a stunning desktop.
- Is there a protective finish on the bamboo desktop?
The bamboo is sealed with a toxin-free clear coat that will help protect your desktop and keep it looking beautiful.
- Your 1" bamboo desktop is almost as cheap as your laminate tops, what's the catch?
Bamboo is a species of grass, and as you know from having to cut your lawn weekly, grass grows at an alarming rate. Therefore the bamboo that is harvested to make our bamboo tops is pretty readily available as compared to our reclaimed or solid wood desktops and we can offer you a beautiful, durable desktop at a low price!
- Can I order a custom-sized or shaped bamboo top?
To keep our prices low, we only offer the bamboo tops in standard sizes. If you are interested in a custom top then you can call our customer service specialists who can help you order a custom laminate desktop.
Pick a Desktop Style
Choose between a standard rectangular desktop or a curved shape with a center cutout for your UPLIFT 1" Thick Bamboo Desktop. Available in standard and dark color options.
Hole in One
We give you the option to add wire or power grommets to your desktop. Two wire grommets come standard on all UPLIFT Desktops. Wire Grommets let you route your cords and cables through a swiveling slot that opens and closes on your desk. Or upgrade to a Power Grommet, which adds a duo of power outlets to each grommet hole, giving you freedom to power and charge devices straight from your desktop.
Grommets are located fifteen inches from the center of the desk, to the left and right. In our ergonomic experience, we have found that this is an ideal spot for the best combination of cable management and accessory use.
Please Note: 48" and 60" Bamboo Ergo-Edge Curve tops are only available with grommets.
- Authentic, carbonized bamboo is made via eco-friendly methods
- Available in rectangular and curve options
- Made from sturdy bamboo, a quick-renewing resource
- Bamboo patterns on top and sides are eye-catchingly beautiful
- Ergo-Edge Curve desktop allows you to reach more of your desk
- Ergo-Edge Curve option features a soft, beveled edge for comfort
- Materials Bamboo
- Weight Capacity (with Frame) 355 lb
Desktops are not covered under our 7 year warranty. We will repair or replace any desktop that is rendered unusable as a result of a manufacturer's defect or damage in shipping if notified within 30 days of receipt.
For information on UPLIFT Desk warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.