Half of all reported standing desk issues are resolved by a simple reset procedure, which only takes a few minutes.
With limited exceptions, all UPLIFT Desk products are covered by a 15 year warranty (including all standing desk parts such as lifting columns, motors, electrical components, control boxes, keypads, desktops, everything). We cover the product if it's not working because of a manufacturing defect. The user covers the product if it's damaged by the user.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Orders placed before April 14, 2021. View previous warranty terms
- Products manufactured by other brands, including Byrne or Dekko electrical components used in UPLIFT Power & Data Rails. See warranty for other brands
- Anyone but the original purchaser of the product. This warranty is non-transferable
- Normal wear and tear that occurs with use over time, including dents, scratches, stains, fading, and tears
- Textile pilling, color matching, grains, wrinkles, marks, scars, or textures of natural materials including leather
- Damage caused by improper assembly, disassembly, or cleaning supplies
- Customer modifications, misuse, abuse, use of a product in a way or with items not appropriate for that product, or force majeure, such as fire, hurricanes or floods
- Solid Wood, Butcher Block, and Bamboo desktop and material/finish variations and imperfections. This may include, but is not limited to, hairline cracking due to wood contraction from changes in temperature and humidity. Desktop imperfections are considered normal wear and tear if the structural integrity of the desktop is intact. If the desktop is unusable, please fill out the Warranty Form for assessment and review by the warranty department. Natural variations in woods and wood grain, knots, character marks, and imperfections do not qualify for repairs or replacements. Laminate desktops are less susceptible to the above issues and are a good choice if you desire no variations, imperfections, or if you've experienced wood contraction caused by a dry climate or fluctuations in temperature and humidity, sun exposure, etc
- Damage, staining, marking due to contact with sharp objects, or imprinting from writing instruments
- Changes in surface finishes, including colorfastness and fading, due to aging, exposure to light or direct sunlight
- Installation or assembly services
- Above single-shift use, 8 hours per day, 40 hours/week. Warranty periods are reduced proportionally for above single-shift use
- Open Box and Showroom Display products
Warranty Shipping Coverage
- In the Contiguous USA (48 US), for approved warranty claims submitted during the first year after purchase, we will cover shipping costs for both the product return and the product replacement. After one year, all warranty related shipping costs are to be covered by the customer
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge
- Outside of the Contiguous USA (48 US), any shipping costs associated with a warranty claim is covered by the customer
We will repair or replace products with new or refurbished product of comparable function and quality, or provide fair store credit for the affected product if we determine that repair or replacement is not feasible or timely.
This is the only express warranty offered on UPLIFT Desk® products. We reserve the right to request that the damaged product be returned prior to granting a remedy.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE REMEDY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT AND NO OTHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTY IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED AND TO THE EXTENT THEY ARE LEGALLY REQUIRED, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. UPLIFT DESK AND PARENT COMPANY SQUARE GROVE LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF TIME, COMMERCIAL LOSS, INCONVENIENCE, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Previous UPLIFT Desk Warranty Terms
Warranty Coverage For UPLIFT Desk Items Received On or Before April 13, 2021