- Cool Down - Fabric seat delivers extra support while the mesh back allows airflow for comfort
- Lean Back - Knee tilt with tension control allows the chair to tilt from a point at the front of the seat, to keep your feet on the floor as you rock
- The Perfect Fit - Height-adjustable arms, back, and headrest allow you to adjust the chair to fit your body
- Intuitive Support - Synchro-tilt mechanism allows for the seat and back angle to adjust automatically and provides ideal support while users change from upright to reclining postures
- Improved Circulation - Waterfall seat decreases pressure behind the legs
- Tension Control - Back angle adjustment with tension control allows you to recline and lock the chair back in 3 different positions, or leave the back unlocked for free movement
- Yin and Yang - White and black color options to choose from
- Roll With It - Casters for easy mobility
Pursuit Ergonomic Chair
The right kind of office chair can make all the difference in your comfort and productivity at work. Our Pursuit Ergonomic Chair with headrest is up to the job of delivering you better support where you need it most.
With this uncommonly supportive task chair, you get it all. Height adjustability via pneumatics makes finding your sitting sweet spot easier than ever. The seat is made of soft yet durable black or gray fabric. And its mesh back provides breathability to keep you cool throughout the day, letting you work in comfort for longer. The Pursuit is designed to adapt to your body with its adjustable headrest, arms, and back. Work better and live healthier (even when sitting).
|Dimensions with Headrest||25.6" W x 27.6" D x 44.1-50.8" H|
|Seat dimensions||18.5" W x 21" D|
|Usable seat depth||18"|
|Back dimensions||22.5" W x 25.2" H|
|Seat height||15.75 - 18.9"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Shipping dimensions||26'' W x 42'' H x 18'' D, 50 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is the Pursuit Ergonomic Chair different from other chairs by UPLIFT Desk?
We made the Pursuit to provide intuitive adjustments so you don't have to manually adjust your chair as much throughout the day. You'll get a fabric seat with a mesh back on the Pursuit, which is the ideal combo of support and breathability if you work in a warm office. The Pursuit also comes in two color options, so it matches more styles of decor. Still have questions? Check out our chair comparison chart for a quick look at all of the features!
- Can I order this without the headrest?
No, the Pursuit is only available with a headrest, which cannot be removed.
- How does this compare to the Ergohuman?
The Ergohuman and UPLIFT Pursuit are very similar in the adjustments they offer. The UPLIFT Pursuit edges out the Ergohuman in the affordability category.
- Does the chair come in leather?
The Pursuit is only available with a mesh back and fabric seat.
- Does the Pursuit come in any other colors?
At this time, black and white color options are available for the Pursuit.
- Why is this cheaper than other chairs?
We manufacture the Pursuit chair, so we are able to offer it at a better price. In addition, the adjustments have a manually-controlled notch design, which provide durable adjustments at a more economical price point.
- How do you adjust the arms?
The arms can be raised or lowered by lifting up on the front of the armpad. The arms will lock into place once you reach the desired height and release the front of the armpad. You can also rotate the arm pads toward or away from your body.
- Is the backrest height adjustable?
Yes, the back of the Pursuit can be raised or lowered. Just push forward on the back of the chair until you feel the back unlock. Then raise or lower the back to your desired height and release to lock the back in place.
- Where can I sit in one of these chairs?
Our showroom is located in Austin, TX. Come on down to try out the UPLIFT Pursuit Chair in person.
- Is the seat depth adjustable?
No, you cannot adjust the depth of the seat.
- What do you mean by "usable seat depth" in the specifications table?
The backrest of the chair sits slightly forward making it so you cannot sit on the back portion of the seat that juts below the backrest. This still leaves you with a seat depth of 18 inches, which will fit most of the population.
- I need a chair with storage. Does the Pursuit meet my needs?
The Pursuit is one of the only chairs on the market with organization built-in. The compartment located under the seat pan can be used to store small items.
- Does this chair come in additional sizes?
At this time no, but we are working on expanding our chair line in the future.
- Can I order the Pursuit with different casters?
In order to keep the price down, the UPLIFT Pursuit is only offered with standard, dual-wheel casters.
- Can the arms be moved out of the way?
The arms can only be raised or lowered, they cannot be moved out of the way.
- Are the armrests removable?
The armrests are not removable.
- How adjustable is this chair?
The Pursuit is highly adjustable! You can adjust the seat height, armrest height, armpad angle, headrest height, back height, lumbar depth, and recline tension.
- What is the chair height range?
The seat can be adjusted between 17.75" and 21" high to support a wide variety of users.
The Pursuit Ergonomic Chair by UPLIFT Desk is available in your choice of black or white. The black fabric seat and black body of the chair feature charcoal accents to turn this chair into a sleek focal point in your office. The white chair features a gray seat with white body and gray base for a clean look that suits most office spaces well.
In a hurry? Get your accessories even faster; just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
This product comes standard with a 3-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.