- Boasts a low profile design and installs on the underside of desks
- Locking drawer keeps valuables nearby and safe at work
- Drawer holds a variety of office items, from pens to wallets to laptops
- Can be installed with optional storage brackets to create an upper shelf
- Steel construction and powder-coated in black, gray, or white
- Mounts underneath desks via a 4-point mount and included hardware
- Note: You must use included brackets if your desktop is 24" deep or less
Slim Under Desk Storage
Install secure storage and save space on your desktop with a low-profile drawer that's sized to hold all of your most frequently used items. Wallets, notebooks, laptops, keys, and more can find a secure resting spot that's always within reach. Because it's attached to the underside of your desktop, your drawer will raise and lower with your height-adjustable desk.
This slim drawer locks, so you can rest assured that your stuff will be protected and right where you need it. The drawer is sized perfectly to hold your laptop or tablet (up to 15" wide), and you have a choice of color to match your frame - black, white, or gray.
|Overall dimensions||17.2" W x 13.5" D x 2" H (4.3" H with side brackets)|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How easy is it to install the Slim Under Desk Storage Drawer?
Very easy! The drawer is installed to the underside of your desk via 4 wood screws. Just line up the drawer so that it's flush with the front edge of your desktop, then use the included screws to attach it to the desktop. If you purchase the optional side brackets, you'll also have a few machine screws to work with, which will allow you to install your drawer on desks with limited depth, like our 24" depth desktops.
- How does this drawer work?
After installing the Slim Under Desk Storage Drawer, this drawer is ready to use! The drawer holds things up to 15 inches square, while a single key locks the unit for more security for your personal things at your workstation.
- Will the Slim Under Desk Storage Drawer fit under my desk if I already have a keyboard tray installed?
In most cases, yes. This depends on a few things, like the size of your desktop and the amount of accessories you already have installed, and their placement under your desk. If you have questions about your setup, call our Support Team and we'll be happy to help point you in the right desk storage direction.
- How much stuff will this fit in the drawer's inner compartment?
This drawer might look slim, but it can hold quite a bit of your stuff, from personal items to laptops up to 15". Although the drawer is low profile, it boasts quite a bit of surface area in the drawer, which is ideal for storing a multitude of office items. Some random office items we fit inside our drawer: a laptop, a notebook, hair accessories, glasses cases, backup car keys, and even a secret snack stash of chips and chocolate.
- What colors does this come in?
You'll get your pick of white, gray, and black color options!
The Slim Under Desk Storage Drawer is constructed from steel with a powder-coated paint finish. Each drawer is powder-coated inside and out to provide a seamless finish that also very durable. Choose between black, gray, or white to match the frame of your UPLIFT Desk.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.