- Sit-stand table allows you to craft in more ergonomic positions
- Switching postures while you work increases circulation, boosts energy levels, and improves focus
- Two hinged compartments and three slide-out drawers store many items
- Symmetrical design lets you work on both sides of the table
- Natural rubberwood desktop is handmade by expert woodworkers
- Three-stage frame provides a height adjustment range of 25.75"
- Dependable sit-stand base comes with a low-draw control box
- Hall effect sensor in the frame senses resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from our warehouse in Austin, Texas
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
The Sit-Stand Crafting Table with Storage
When your creativity is on a roll, don't let bad posture slow you down. The Sit-Stand Crafting Table with Storage gives you the boost in energy you need to wrap up your projects. Craft at a table that allows you to adjust for height and switch up your postures, bringing your project closer to you for better detail work and giving you benefits like better circulation and improved focus, and banishing fatigue that comes from sitting for long periods. You'll have built-in organization at the ready thanks to the table's integrated storage; two hinged compartments and three sliding drawers provide you plenty of space for all of your hobby supplies, from small items like beads to large sewing materials.
Our Three-Stage Desk Frame Edge
UPLIFT Desk frames are more than ready to raise your crafting projects to comfortable heights for your body. Dual motors also ensure you're getting the safest, strongest, most reliable, and quietest height adjustable crafting table on the market. And don't forget about our three-stage frame's expanded height range, which lets you adjust your crafts higher and lower to find that sweet spot that keeps you energized and the creativity flowing. A whole 33% quicker to adjust, our frames save you time, letting you adjust your table and get back to the craft at hand before the glue dries.
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||24.5" - 50.25" H|
|Desktop width||60" W|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Base width||Adjustable from 42.25" - 70" W|
|Weight capacity||355 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced one-touch digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V, Output: 31 V|
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 15.0|
|Warranty||7 year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk base: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the benefits to using this craft table over my current crafting table?
Our Sit-Stand Crafting Table with Storage was designed to extend ergonomics outside of the office and provide more users a comfortable crafting experience. Working in ideal ergonomic postures allows you to complete projects quicker and with more pleasure. You'll also be able to combat crafting fatigue easily, just by switching up postures throughout the day. Lastly, this top allows users to store materials and tools right in the table, keeping crucial crafting supplies within reach.
- Will this hold my fabric swatches and sewing materials?
In most cases, yes. Our designers were able to fit a large amount of crafting supplies, materials, and tools inside the table's five drawers/compartments. Sewing materials, fabrics, and even craft books all fit inside, giving users built-in storage right at their desktop.
- Is the Sit-Stand Crafting Table with Storage suitable for sewing?
Yes, this crafting tabletop is perfect for sewing, and has enough room to hold sewing machines of most sizes on its spacious 60" by 30" upper surface. If you have a larger machine, however, and have questions, please give us a call and we'd be glad to help you figure out of this is a suitable table for your activities.
- Which desk accessories can be used on this table?
While some accessories are suitable for use on the Sit-Stand Crafting Table, accessories like monitor arms, the hanging storage cubby, clamp-on acoustic privacy panels, and power grommets are not compatible with it due to the table's thickness.
- I see pre-drilled holes on the bottom of my top. What are these for?
Those holes are pre-drilled to allow you to assemble your table to your frame more easily. These holes are also conveniently spaced to fit C-frame and 2-leg side table desk frames, making it versatile if you ever want to adapt the table in the future.
- Is there an easy way to tell what version of control box I have?
Yes, you can quickly check to tell which version of control box you have by taking a peek at the silver label on it. If it says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you know you have the newest version of our control box, complete with new features!
- What are the features on the version 4 control boxes?
Our newest control boxes come with a handy new safety feature, Collision Sensitivity. This lets you set the sensitivity for your table, so when adjusting, your table stops when it touches an object, instead of raising and lowering, which might knock over objects. Keypad Lockout is another exciting new function, which lets you keep unwanted hands from adjusting your table when the feature is activated. Users will enjoy having the ability to toggle between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes with just a few buttons, in addition to switching between inches and centimeters on the keypad.
- What are dual motors? Do I need that in a craft table?
UPLIFT Desks feature a dual-motor design, which means each leg gets its own motor, making UPLIFT Desks quieter to adjust, stronger and more reliable, and safer than desks with a single motor. This means you can rest assured that your table is the most technologically advanced height adjustable crafting table you can buy anywhere. Period.
- What is the weight capacity of this desk?
This table is designed to hold a whopping 355 pounds. That is a lot of craft supplies and tools!
- What happens if my table stops working after my warranty has ended?
No worries, we offer helpful and affordable replacement parts for all UPLIFT Desk models if your craft table malfunctions after the warranty period has ended.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.