- Increases Storage Space - 12" by 12" inner compartment increases space on sit-stand and fixed-height desks
- Locks for Safety - Sliding drawer locks for a secure place for documents and personal items
- Additional Storage - 13" by 13" shelf above drawer holds items like tablets and laptops
- Rear Shelf Guard - Guard stop near the back of the shelf ensures items don't fall off shelf
- Three Colors - Choose from black, gray, and white powder-coat finishes
The Locking Under Desk Drawer with Shelf
Increase your storage space with a secure, lockable under-desk drawer with room for all of the things cluttering up your desk with the Locking Under Desk Drawer with Shelf.
Featuring sturdy steel construction and a locking drawer that's big enough to hold things like notebooks, tablets, and smaller purses up to 12 inches square, you'll finally have the storage your work area has been needing with one easy under-desk addition. The drawer even comes with a padded shelf with a guard near the back, so you don't have to worry about items falling off the shelf's surface.
Store it, lock it, and get back to work with our Locking Under Desk Drawer with Shelf.
|Drawer dimensions||13.5" W x 13.5" L x 7.5" H|
|Inner drawer dimensions||12" W x 12" D x 3.25" H|
|Shelf dimensions||13.3" W x 13.3" D x 3.75" H|
|Minimum desktop thickness||1" thick|
|Shipping dimensions||17'' W x 12'' H x 19'' D, 25 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How easy is it to install the Locking Under Desk Drawer?
Very easy! This under-desk drawer is installed via six wood screws. Just line up the drawer so that it's flush with the front edge of your desk, and use a drill with a ⅛" drill bit to drill the screws securely into place.
- How does the drawer work?
After installing the locking drawer under your desktop, this drawer is ready to use! The shelf is great for holding laptops and tablets up to 13 inches square, while the drawer holds things up to 12 inches square. A single key locks the unit for an extra layer of security at your workstation.
- Will this drawer fit under my desk if I already have a keyboard tray?
In most cases, yes. This depends on a few factors, including the size of your desktop and the amount of accessories already installed, and their placement. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call our sales professionals and we'll be glad to help you figure out which desk storage option is right for you.
- How much will fit in the drawer?
The locking drawer can hold personal items, papers, and documents up to 12 inches by 12 inches. The upper shelf comes with an extra inch of space, so you can place your laptop, notebook, or tablets on top, up to 13 inches square.
- Do I have a choice of color?
You bet! The Locking Under Desk Drawer comes with three powder-coated color options - white, black, and gray. Our under-desk drawers are designed to complement UPLIFT Desk accessories, so you can match your desk until your heart is content.
Lock up your valuables with the black, gray, or white powder-coated Locking Under Desk Drawer.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
This small locking drawer provides storage for small office supplies and papers, with a shelf on top for your tablet or laptop.
Features & Specs
- Drawer is 12" x 12" inside
- Keep documents and personal items secure
- 13" x 13" shelf above drawer
- Rear shelf guard to prevent items from falling
- Choose from black, gray, or white
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.